Free liquid samples for first timers! - Page 97
Page 97 of 155 FirstFirst ... 478793949596979899100101107147 ... LastLast
Like Tree264Likes

Thread: Free liquid samples for first timers!

Would love to try your juice. Please pm when you run this promotion again. New to vaping and still trying to figure out my taste.
    Last edited by Neverside; 01-17-2014 at 05:48 AM.

Forum Supplier ECF Veteran eric's Avatar

Guys, let's not argue here. This is a place of happiness

Senior Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

Being a senile old man myself I'm gonna add my two cents.I'm a few months into kicking the analogs so at this point I'm searching for that juice that's going to keep me happy and away from analogs therefore when a supplier offers up a free sample I'm on the band wagon. With all due respect to Eric and NOT demeaning him my statements were aimed at customer service here. To let the post continue without any word was a turn off for me as, again, I'm a senile old man from the old school where your word was good and customer service usually brings me back.My intent here is not to create a raging fit as I have seen on some of these forums just stating my position. Eric, the free opportunity to sample your juice is much appreciated.

Ultra Member Verified Member

Thanks to Eric for the promo. Looks like you've got your hands full, so I'll gratefully decline mine so you can work on others, to whom this may be more important. Not to mention paid orders.

I hope those who do accept free samples will post their thoughts/reviews as a thank-you to the vendor.

Full Member Verified Member Greg58's Avatar

Hi eric,
    I would love to sample your juice! I have been searching for a decent juice for my taste without much luck. I am fairly new to this so finding a juice has been difficult. Being in a small business also I understand how much this could cost you and really appreciate the offer. It also tells me you stand behind your product!!! I will be patient to hear from you, paying customers come first always!!!

Belchertown, Massachusetts, United States

I would love to try a sample of your juice! This site is awesome and love the information thanks Eric!

First of all I would like to thank you Eric. I've never heard of your vapor liquid let alone tried any of it. I would be most grateful to try a sample seeing that I am ever on the hunt for a better flavor and quality. I'm not looking for a freebie. I'm looking for the best vaping experience. Thanks for helping me on my hunt.

I'd like a PM.

And thanks guys. This is my first online juice. Maybe this will get me over the hurdle of ordering online.
    Neverside likes this.
    Quote Originally Posted by rico942 View Post
    I would much rather continue my enjoyment of nicotine in a benign manner, than risk turning into a self-righteous nuisance with an unfulfilled craving ...

I'm looking around for new venders/juice suppliers , I would like to try a sample . Amazing offer !

I occasionally think of my KGO as my sonic screwdriver.

As a noob, I'd like to try your product!