Great Customer Service.....Horrible Product!!!! - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree11Likes

Thread: Great Customer Service.....Horrible Product!!!!

Super Member ECF Veteran tricci's Avatar

No ash taste from VS tobaccos, very clean, flavorful, just right.
    LP Reo Grand w/ RM2, Svoemesto Semovar V3 w/ Kayfun 3.1 ES, Green Ihybrid Pure, Infinite Copper Stingray LE w/ Ehpro Atomic RDA...

PIF Forum Moderator Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by tricci View Post
    Yeah, I am still baffled at that. What people taste may be subjective, but what's in a juice is not subjective--that's not up for debate. Some juices do have that ash taste because of what's in them, VS tobaccos do not have that.
    Your “palate” is the roof of your mouth, and by extension, your sense of taste. A “palette” is the flat board an artist mixes paint on (or by extension, a range of colors). A “pallet” is either a bed (now rare) or a flat platform onto which goods are loaded.

Super Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by tricci View Post
    Ditto, I'm not sure what the OP was vaping, but my guess is he's new to twisting his own coils and didn't burn off the chemicals before introducing the juice (hello rancid flavor!). I know exactly the peppery flavor that OP was describing and it's generally found in a lot of lower grade juices, which is exactly why I switched to VS a couple years ago. I can't stand that peppery flavor, and I mean that in the strongest sense of the word.

Regardless, calling someone's product horrible is just wrong. Maybe not to your liking? It's not about being blunt or speaking your mind, it's about being respectful of other people? Do you realize this is someone's livelihood? Do you realize this is a public forum that people use to validate where they are spending their money? Not sure if the OP works for a competitor, is just ignorant on twisting his own coils or just plain doesn't like the flavor, but I've sampled every tobacco flavor Eric makes and I've never gotten that peppery taste which I so hate.

People need to step back and think a bit before brain dumping on the interwebs...
    Mr.Mann likes this.
    SS GGTS #014(kicked!) | SS GGTS TMF #1459(kicked!) | SS GGTS #3508(crowned!) | Solid Brass GGTS #4283(kicked!)
    GG Slim | UFS v1/v2/v3 | iatty | Odysseus | Ithaka #153

PV Master Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

Quote Originally Posted by CascadianExotics View Post

It is beyond me why some vendors put this ash-flavor in their liquid, and subsequently ruin what could be a great Vaping experience. If I wanted that taste, I'd return to analogs, or vape Liquid Smoke!!!!

Sadly, I tossed the whole kit & kaboodle down the drain, grateful I didn't pay any money for all of the few toots I had. I know taste is subjective, but this is my own personal opinion....
    there are people who like/want the ashy taste! lots of newbies want the vape to taste like a cig
    it's a shame to waste liquid, you can offer it for sale, for trade or give away (in the appropriate sections of course)
    Mr.Mann likes this.
    1. drink more water and get backups for your backups!
    2. careful! vaping may turn you into a shopaholic and hoarder!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12