Meet me at the Station
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 24
Like Tree33Likes

Thread: Meet me at the Station

  1. #1
    PIF Forum Moderator Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member
    Mr.Mann's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Detroit, Mi
    Posts
    13,997
    Blog Entries
    2

    Default Meet me at the Station

    Since it seems as if more people are getting a taste (maybe first taste) of their preferred locations, e.g., Phoenix, Dover, Tampa, Frisco, Texas, etc., I figured maybe we could all meet here. I have been travelling to these places for awhile, but I would love to see what everyone else thinks. Oh, and if you don't travel the tobacco routes, I guess you can hitch a ride.
    Jerms and flowerpots like this.
    Robin!

  2. #2
    PV Master Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    scarf-ace's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Canberra, Australia
    Posts
    3,276
    Blog Entries
    31

    Default

    It has been a while since I tried new synth baccos. I might get me a sampler of these.
    Mr.Mann likes this.
    When I think back on all the crap I learned in high school, it's a wonder I can think at all. --Paul Simon
    Provari Mini, Vmod 2.0, REO Mini, ITaste MVP, KR100, Smoktech Winder, AGI, RSST, Iclear16


  3. #3
    PIF Forum Moderator Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member
    Mr.Mann's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Detroit, Mi
    Posts
    13,997
    Blog Entries
    2

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by scarf-ace View Post
    It has been a while since I tried new synth baccos. I might get me a sampler of these.
    If you take the last of Dover I am going down under.
    scarf-ace likes this.
    Robin!

  4. #4
    PV Master ECF Veteran Jerms's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Fargo
    Posts
    8,557

    Default

    Thanks to the fantastic promo for VS newbs, I just tried my first two. Took only a brief sample taste before I added them to my list of juices to buy, they clicked right away. Fantastic arti-baccos, looking forward to taking them on a longer vaping session soon.

    Tampa felt an arti-bacco (not a complaint for me) that was done real well. Dover was different, wouldn't have guessed it's synthetic roots blindly. Has a lot going on with a great tobacco and cranberry flavor.

    Sent from my LGL55C using Tapatalk 2
    Mr.Mann and flowerpots like this.

  5. #5
    PIF Forum Moderator Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member
    Mr.Mann's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Detroit, Mi
    Posts
    13,997
    Blog Entries
    2

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jerms View Post
    Thanks to the fantastic promo for VS newbs, I just tried my first two. Took only a brief sample taste before I added them to my list of juices to buy, they clicked right away. Fantastic arti-baccos, looking forward to taking them on a longer vaping session soon.

    Tampa felt an arti-bacco (not a complaint for me) that was done real well. Dover was different, wouldn't have guessed it's synthetic roots blindly. Has a lot going on with a great tobacco and cranberry flavor.

    Sent from my LGL55C using Tapatalk 2
    I am not so sure Dover is all that arti. Tampa, on the other hand, is. Tampa is a PERFECT palate cleanser for those days when your taste buds get wonky. Dover is the perfect juice for when your taste buds are ready to vape! LOL
    Jerms and flowerpots like this.
    Robin!

  6. #6
    PIF Forum Moderator Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member
    Mr.Mann's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Detroit, Mi
    Posts
    13,997
    Blog Entries
    2

    Default

    Oh yeah, Dover is the only tobacco from VS that is dark like that (unless VS4 is--I haven't had that one in ages).
    Jerms likes this.
    Robin!

  7. #7
    PV Master ECF Veteran Jerms's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Fargo
    Posts
    8,557

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Mr.Mann View Post
    Oh yeah, Dover is the only tobacco from VS that is dark like that (unless VS4 is--I haven't had that one in ages).
    Dark indeed. Tampa looks like most lab-baccos I've had, Dover is on the opposite end.

    Sent from my LGL55C using Tapatalk 2
    Mr.Mann likes this.

  8. #8
    PIF Forum Moderator Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member
    Mr.Mann's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Detroit, Mi
    Posts
    13,997
    Blog Entries
    2

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jerms View Post
    Dark indeed. Tampa looks like most lab-baccos I've had, Dover is on the opposite end.

    Sent from my LGL55C using Tapatalk 2
    There's something up with Dover, man. It's clean like an arti, but the depth of flavor is more like a natty. I think Dover is definitely a natty/lab.

    Just in case anyone is wondering what we're talking about:

    natty (natural, i.e., extracted flavor)
    arti (artificial)
    lab (artificial, but more elemental than just artificial flavorings, e.g., pyrazines, tabanon, etc., as opposed to just Desert Ship type flavorings)
    Last edited by Mr.Mann; 07-16-2013 at 02:18 AM.
    Jerms and flowerpots like this.
    Robin!

  9. #9
    PV Master Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    scarf-ace's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Canberra, Australia
    Posts
    3,276
    Blog Entries
    31

    Default

    So all the tobaccos are recommended except the menthol?
    When I think back on all the crap I learned in high school, it's a wonder I can think at all. --Paul Simon
    Provari Mini, Vmod 2.0, REO Mini, ITaste MVP, KR100, Smoktech Winder, AGI, RSST, Iclear16


  10. #10
    PIF Forum Moderator Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member
    Mr.Mann's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Detroit, Mi
    Posts
    13,997
    Blog Entries
    2

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by scarf-ace View Post
    So all the tobaccos are recommended except the menthol?
    What is menthol? Well, I like Phoenix, Firsco, Tampa, especially Dover, Texas...well, yes, I guess all of them. Essentially they're all a kind of 555-like, except for Dover and Phoenix and to a lesser degree Tampa.
    scarf-ace likes this.
    Robin!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks