Chris - battery pass thru's with rechargeable battery packs?
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Chris - battery pass thru's with rechargeable battery packs?

Default Chris - battery pass thru's with rechargeable battery packs?

If the USB works off the power of the computer to fuel the EM901 battery, why do you need a rechargeable battery too?

Thank you!

Full Member ECF Veteran

I use my 901 passthrough attached to my computer then just plug it into a portqable USB battery pack and I am immediately mobile - I use it on walks and in my car without worry about battery charges. Hope this helps you.

Forum Supplier ECF Veteran SMILIN's Avatar

The great thing about this usb is you can actually use it, walking around with just the battery chargeplugging it in, keeps the battery recharging at 100%

Holy cow, Smilin! That's great and it never occurred to me!

I hope you had a wonderful vacation.

Ultra Member* ECF Veteran
    ECF Veteran
    Blog Entries

Another great thing about the in-line battery on a usb pass-through... Very few USB battery packs put out the power needed to fuel the pass-through. The Kensington is one... 1.5A, but at around $50. Most are underpowered.

But... I picked up a Lenmar for $15. It only has 700mA output, which doesn't provide enough power to fire up an atomizer. But it IS enough to recharge the in-line battery. Soooo... I 'vape' on the in-line while it is recharging from the $15 power pack. Saved lots of money, and works like a champ.

Same thing with USB adapters for your car. They don't put out enough to fire up the atomizer, but work great with the in-line battery pass-through.

Banned

Can someone make a picture and post it, because I don't understand what you're talking about.

TIA.

Super Member ECF Veteran

Mine don't have the roll up thing, but it's like this with a battery in the box part.
    DSE901 USB passthrough- blue - e-Cigs Mini e-Cig DSE901 - Eastmall International Co.,Ltd
    I just sat there and looked at it for a while cuz I didn't get it....lol. I thought it was the manual switch I've heard about...but don't know what that is....does someone have a pic of that or can explain it to me?

Banned

Hi booboo, thanks for that.
    now will that USB battery work with the VK?

Look at this pic, the one on the right has the manual switch.
    You press it in while you take a puff.

Super Member ECF Veteran

Thanks for that! I don't know what a vapor king is since there are no pics! I think I have a vapor viper (em901?) and it is for that....
    But then again, what is this??????:
    USB Manual Switch - Eastmall International Co.,Ltd

Banned

booboo, that unit has a battery, a switch you can either use the manual (the one with the button, or one without one) and then there's the atomizer and cart.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast