Vapor King USB Charger questions - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Vapor King USB Charger questions

Forum Supplier ECF Veteran SMILIN's Avatar

Email/pm me your info again, I will get you out today or tomorrow, will not be new, but, I know it will workI think I can find a usa plug for it as well.

Who luvs ya baby

Quote Originally Posted by Peaches View Post
    Thanks Smilin, I hope you're feeling better.

Yes Chris does know but unfortunately per Chris, you don't have your new supply of the USB charger in as yet.
    Barbara

Senior Member ECF Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by SMILIN View Post
    Email/pm me your info again, I will get you out today or tomorrow, will not be new, but, I know it will workI think I can find a usa plug for it as well. Who luvs ya baby
    You are the BEST Steve. Many thanks for your great service and help.
    I've PMed you,
    Barbara

The Vapor Pope ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

Quote Originally Posted by Cellmeister View Post
    Ya Know Mine Just Stopped Charging My Vapor Kings (My VK's r about 2 weeks oldish now), The Snap On Connection Inside the USB Charger Are Loose.

Also I Never Received A Wall Charger, Just A USB Charger, R U Suppose To Get A Wall Charger Along With The With The Vapor King's? It Really Should Come With it.

I Am Sure Steve Will Contact Us & Take Care Of Us Cuz Thats The Type Of Good Guy He Is.

I Don't Know If He Is Back From Vacation Yet. But I Can Tell U He is a Great Guy and Is Trying Very Hard To Please his Customers.

Keep Vapin!
    Man its gotta be a pain in the .... to type every word with a capitol letter... I Mean Every Time You Type A Word, You Have To Hit The Shift Key First!
    Sorry ! LOL.... I had to say something!
    Regards,
    -VP

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12