Vapor King USB Charger questions
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Vapor King USB Charger questions

Senior Member ECF Veteran

Default Vapor King USB Charger questions

The USB w/o the wall charger has been very tempermental since day one but workable until today(approximately 13 or 14 days of use). Now it's unable to charge unless it's plugged into the wall outlet & since I never received the wall outlet for the first purchase I'm now in panic mode since I only have one workable charger with 4 Vapor Kings to charge.

Ultra Member

Ya Know Mine Just Stopped Charging My Vapor Kings (My VK's r about 2 weeks oldish now), The Snap On Connection Inside the USB Charger Are Loose.

Also I Never Received A Wall Charger, Just A USB Charger, R U Suppose To Get A Wall Charger Along With The With The Vapor King's? It Really Should Come With it.

I Am Sure Steve Will Contact Us & Take Care Of Us Cuz Thats The Type Of Good Guy He Is.

I Don't Know If He Is Back From Vacation Yet. But I Can Tell U He is a Great Guy and Is Trying Very Hard To Please his Customers.

Keep Vapin!

Default Charging Instructions?

Welp I didnt get instructions and is my first charge kit.

I been using my V/K for a week and still works great!!! but thought best to charge it up. First time out of the box I used the wall to USB and red to green light simple enough and I let it go for an extra hour after.

Now I wanted to try the USB on my Macbook its plugged in and l.e.d. on the batt flashed 3 times like the AC method then started to charge.

The USB charge light is red and blips blue every few 2nds so I guess I am ok and its charging? Been about an hour now.

Does all this sound like eveything is ok? I dont want to remove it till the light turns uh solid blue I guess?

Smilin are you back in town is it time for me to remind you like you told me too

Default 901 charger

VK battery fits perfect in the 901 charger

PV Master ECF Veteran

Also you can buy a usb ac adapter at Best Buy for about 10 dollars. I was having trouble with my charger also (I only got the USB), but since I started using the ac adapter I have had no issues.

Default The Snap On Connection Inside the USB Charger Are Loose.

I have one wall charger that works & one USB charger that is still working BUT I have 4 Vapor Kings that need to be charged. I also have a Power Pack. I don't have any of the 901 chargers so I'll have to wait until I can get extra USB chargers made specifically for the Vapor King that don't have loose connections. The wall adaptor only works with the Vapor King USB CHARGER Insert.

Forum Supplier ECF Veteran SMILIN's Avatar

I am so sorry for not being available, but, been real sick. Please, I have found this out from a few of my customers.....if you have 901 chargers

These will work.......

all chargers that are 4.2 volts or less that fit the 901 batteries will charge the Kings wonderfully

Forum Supplier ECF Veteran SMILIN's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Peaches View Post
    The USB w/o the wall charger has been very tempermental since day one but workable until today(approximately 13 or 14 days of use). Now it's unable to charge unless it's plugged into the wall outlet & since I never received the wall outlet for the first purchase I'm now in panic mode since I only have one workable charger with 4 Vapor Kings to charge.
    Please make sure to let chris know to ship you replacement.

New order will be coming with better options.

Still trying to figure out best quallity control. I HATE when ..... breaks. I know my customers do as well.

Thanks you to all

Quote Originally Posted by SMILIN View Post
    Please make sure to let chris know to ship you replacement. New order will be coming with better options.
    Still trying to figure out best quallity control. I HATE when ..... breaks. I know my customers do as well.Thanks you to all
    Thanks Smilin, I hope you're feeling better.

Yes Chris does know but unfortunately per Chris, you don't have your new supply of the USB charger in as yet.
    Barbara

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast