Vapor 4 life announcement 4/2/09
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Vapor 4 life announcement 4/2/09

Forum Supplier ECF Veteran SMILIN's Avatar

Default Vapor 4 life announcement 4/2/09

Folks, I apologize, been real sick for a few weeks, combined with production hassles, as well as shipping. I have some product on way since last week, hopefully be in today, or tomorrow. Please, be patient with me, as I am still not feeling well. As soon as shipment is received, I will let everybody know, and personally take care of all of you.

Please deal ONLY with me, as I need to give you all the service you deserve.

My email is smilinenterprise@aol.com

I apologize for the website not being up as of yet, and cannot say it will be ready this week. I promise to have it up by next week.

God willing, the shipment's will be received by then.

I never like to pre-sell, especially in this crazy industry. chris decided to do so, without consulting me. If there is anybody who has pre-bought any Vapor Kings, and would like me to refund you, please let me know.

I do NOT need money up front. I do NOT want money up front.

I am here, cause I have found what I consider, is the FINEST alternative to analogs.

I wish I was in control of production, and delivery. When I do receive my product, I WILL personnaly be in control of making sure all of my customers are taken care of in a timely manner.

I have decided to stay small, and focus on handling only the products I feel are best.

The first shipment which is on it's way only has 2 flavors of cartridges, Mboro, and Mint/menthol. I also do not know which color the batteries are. I will do my best to make everybody happy.

I will be more than happy to answer any questions at any time.

Thanks again

Steve

Super Member ECF Veteran

Hi Steve - What products are you going to continue to offer aside from the Vapor King?

communication is key Steve. Small is fine. quality is important. I,ve been small for 25 years, You adjust, I've never not had work.
    good luck Steve

Senior Member ECF Veteran

Hi Steve,
    Will you be offering a passthrough for the Vapor King? Also will you be getting in the new Mini Bling Vapor King?
    Hope you start feeling better.
    TIA,
    Barbara

Quote Originally Posted by bri1270 View Post
    Hi Steve - What products are you going to continue to offer aside from the Vapor King?

Up front, it will be Vapor king, Liquid, remainder of existing stock....

Keep it simple

Quote Originally Posted by shoes View Post
    communication is key Steve. Small is fine. quality is important. I,ve been small for 25 years, You adjust, I've never not had work.
    good luck Steve
    Thanks, and I agree

Quote Originally Posted by Peaches View Post
    Hi Steve,
    Will you be offering a passthrough for the Vapor King? Also will you be getting in the new Mini Bling Vapor King?
    Hope you start feeling better.
    TIA,
    Barbara
    I am working on the Passthru, and the Bling is NOT a VK, it has refillable carts

Hey Smilin', I placed an order about a week and a half ago right when you you went out of stock (I didn't know that at the time). It would be my first e-cig and as I don't have much of an income, I haven't had the chance to order anything else from any other companies so I'm getting pretty antsy about starting. I really don't want to cancel my order but if the wait going to way long I might have to do so. So basically, what is your best estimate on when I might receive that? I know that with the FDA thing and China issues going on getting stock in is probably hard for you but I feel like I've kind of been in the dark on this.

Senior Member ECF Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by SMILIN View Post
    I am working on the Passthru, and the Bling is NOT a VK, it has refillable carts
    Thanks for your prompt reply Steve

Quote Originally Posted by ProfBUN View Post
    Hey Smilin', I placed an order about a week and a half ago right when you you went out of stock (I didn't know that at the time). It would be my first e-cig and as I don't have much of an income, I haven't had the chance to order anything else from any other companies so I'm getting pretty antsy about starting. I really don't want to cancel my order but if the wait going to way long I might have to do so. So basically, what is your best estimate on when I might receive that? I know that with the FDA thing and China issues going on getting stock in is probably hard for you but I feel like I've kind of been in the dark on this.
    Next week is best estimate, please pm me your info. I do not want to hold you up. The absolutre soonest would be sat. or monday or shipping

I will refund you

Steve

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast