Results 1 to 9 of 9

Thread: Smilin - Thanks

  1. #1
    Full Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Florida, USA
    Posts
    93

    Default Smilin - Thanks

    I've just spent the last hour or so reading about the VK. Sounds great!

    So yes, please replace my two ultimate viper kits with 2 ultimate vapor king kits.

    But I need to know what colors the batteries come in. If they are still black or silver, please send one kit in each color. If there are other choices, please tell me.

    If you have carts and liquid in medium marlboro, that would be great. RY4 is also great if you have that liquid. Or something that tastes close to real cigs.

    When will you send them? Do you still have my address?

    Thank you so much for making this right for me! Keep up this kind of service and you have another customer for life.

    Warm regards,

    Val

  2. #2
    Super Member ECF Veteran
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    CHAPEL HILL NC
    Posts
    534

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Valiegirl View Post
    I've just spent the last hour or so reading about the VK. Sounds great!

    So yes, please replace my two ultimate viper kits with 2 ultimate vapor king kits.

    But I need to know what colors the batteries come in. If they are still black or silver, please send one kit in each color. If there are other choices, please tell me.

    If you have carts and liquid in medium marlboro, that would be great. RY4 is also great if you have that liquid. Or something that tastes close to real cigs.

    When will you send them? Do you still have my address?

    Thank you so much for making this right for me! Keep up this kind of service and you have another customer for life.

    Warm regards,

    Val

    Hi VG you MAY want to consider, to PM him as well, that is how I was able to communicate very quickly not to say he will not see this post or your order, its just a good way to protect yourself
    just a thought

  3. #3
    Full Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Florida, USA
    Posts
    93

    Default

    Thank you, I will. And you mean through the forum, right?

  4. #4
    Full Member ECF Veteran
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Columbia Heights, MN, US
    Posts
    117

    Default Get Smilin on Skype

    If you click on Smilin's profile (go to one of his posts and click on his user name, then choose public profile, then go to the contact info tab), you can Skype him and text him back and forth. If he's on his computer he'll text you right back, but if not you can send a text message to him and as soon as he sees it he'll respond. I believe he's always got Skype open when he's on the computer. I texted him through ?Skype last night and he was back to me in about 10 seconds.

    Paul

  5. #5

  6. #6
    Senior Member ECF Veteran
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    204

    Default

    Steve, Did you get a chance to send out to me another wall & USB Charger for the Vapor King?
    TIA,
    Barbara
    I PMed you my info several days ago.

  7. #7
    Senior Member ECF Veteran
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Dallas, TX.
    Posts
    219

    Default Me 2 !!!

    Quote Originally Posted by Peaches View Post
    Steve, Did you get a chance to send out to me another wall & USB Charger for the Vapor King?
    TIA,
    Barbara
    I PMed you my info several days ago.
    Steve you told me to remind you when you get back about freebies for the mixup with my order.

    Can you send me an extra USB & AC charger for my Vapor King that would make me smile

    Wanted to give you time to get well and back up to speed with orders.

    Will send this to the email address per your request for best way to contact you.

    Getting ready to take my wife to Hawaii HEHE in a few weeks for our anniversary and want a backup for my V/K on the trip so no hurry I know you will take care of all our customer needs.

    Thanks Bro
    Last edited by cobaltrich27; 04-04-2009 at 07:42 PM.

  8. #8
    Full Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Florida, USA
    Posts
    93

    Default

    Thank you, Smilin! I am very grateful.

    And when I blow people away with my smokin-hot VK, I will send everyone to you.

  9. #9
    Super Member ECF Veteran Bulldog44's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Raleigh NC
    Posts
    558

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Valiegirl View Post
    Thank you, Smilin! I am very grateful.

    And when I blow people away with my smokin-hot VK, I will send everyone to you.
    You will love the VK.

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •