V4l Great Pumpkin Contest - Page 3
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: V4l Great Pumpkin Contest

Full Member ECF Veteran

So, who won ????

Ultra Member ECF Veteran dale1962's Avatar

[QUOTE=dragynfly;2138639]So, who won
    Last edited by dale1962; 11-07-2010 at 02:14 AM.

Full Member ECF Veteran

oK SINCE NO WINNER HAS BEEN ANNOUNCED, I VOTE MYSELF AS WINNER......NOW SEND THAT GIFT CERTIFCATE, I WANT TO PUT IT TOWARDS A NEW KIT !

Super Member ECF Veteran

You know what? I vote dragynfly, he is the only one that is trying to keep this contest going, so he deserves the prize! Not to mention his pumpkin is sick! (like really it's throwing up everywhere!)

Super Member ECF Veteran

PS - meant to state above, why don't you contact CHAD, he started the contest :P

Ultra Member ECF Veteran Sallyem's Avatar

Seems like V4L is great in ALMOST all things....but finishing contests is not it's best thang!
    Come on Chad.....who won? (I like Dragonfly's also).

Full Member ECF Veteran

I vote for our pumpkins! We at least put some hard work and effort into them. I have seen the "barfing pumpkin" before and have actually done this one many years ago and it is very easy to do (no offense). My "Pumpkin-eat-Pumpkin" was done freehand (no tracing, drawing, or template was used). My 7 yo. son did "Sinister Jack" and my husband did "Captain Spalding".

Super Member ECF Veteran

Yea yours were great, I wish I could do stuff like that, not a artist of any sort though, except on photoshop. The reason why I said him was because he was the only one that kept posting on this thread recently trying to keep it alive :P

Quote Originally Posted by RNPic View Post
    I vote for our pumpkins! We at least put some hard work and effort into them. I have seen the "barfing pumpkin" before and have actually done this one many years ago and it is very easy to do (no offense). My "Pumpkin-eat-Pumpkin" was done freehand (no tracing, drawing, or template was used). My 7 yo. son did "Sinister Jack" and my husband did "Captain Spalding".

Full Member ECF Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by MikeyB View Post
    Yea yours were great, I wish I could do stuff like that, not a artist of any sort though, except on photoshop. The reason why I said him was because he was the only one that kept posting on this thread recently trying to keep it alive :P
    LOL! We sort of have a background in Art. My mother was an artist and graphic designer, then I went to art school (but decided to be a nurse), and now our son is in extra/after school art programs. My husband has learned from my mother and I and self taught himself some things. In our spare time, we make custom Cornhole/Bag boards, according to requests. All are hand painted and air brushed. I have just been waiting in the wings for some sort of answer to this contest!

Super Member ECF Veteran

This might sound stupid... what is custom cornhole/bag boards...lol????

Quote Originally Posted by RNPic View Post
    LOL! We sort of have a background in Art. My mother was an artist and graphic designer, then I went to art school (but decided to be a nurse), and now our son is in extra/after school art programs. My husband has learned from my mother and I and self taught himself some things. In our spare time, we make custom Cornhole/Bag boards, according to requests. All are hand painted and air brushed. I have just been waiting in the wings for some sort of answer to this contest!

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast