Ask the OLDIES!! - Page 11
Page 11 of 45 FirstFirst ... 78910111213141521 ... LastLast
Like Tree36Likes

Thread: Ask the OLDIES!!

Blog Entries

condoms...buttplugs...wow. I love it here.

Blog Entries

my experience is that there are 3 caps.

one has a little stub inside. these come on the mouth end of a coolcart.
    one has a little pointy nipple inside. these come on the atty end of a coolcart.
    one has a long skinny plug inside. these come on both ends of a wow carto, but only the atty side has the skinny plug.

the long skinny plugs look like they're attached, but they're not. they pull right out. this was confusing at first when i was wondering where my caps with the long skinny plugs were disappearing to. they were just separating into two pieces. duh.

there are definitely two different diameters to the caps. some are a little looser, and will fly off with an unsecure Taryn spin (like on the end of a pass-thru for example - don't ask me how i know!)

i just received a syringe and a bunch of wow blank cartos. i'm going to try the syringe method of refilling today for the first time. i hope it goes well. i don't like the condom fill method, it's way too messy. so far i've been refilling with drips to the fluff through the mouth end, white plug removed, carto at a tilt.

Ultra Member ECF Veteran Sallyem's Avatar

Yes, I like your description. Little pointy nipple. That is the one we need when we refill. The last couple
    packs of carts didn't have it.

Good luck with the syringe. I think you will love it, especially for new cart fills.

PV Master Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

Quote Originally Posted by tj1100cl View Post
    i just received a syringe and a bunch of wow blank cartos. i'm going to try the syringe method of refilling today for the first time. i hope it goes well. i don't like the condom fill method, it's way too messy. so far i've been refilling with drips to the fluff through the mouth end, white plug removed, carto at a tilt.
    What size needle did you get? I bought a 18 gauge blunt tip, but it smashed the filler on the first one I tried. Next I bought either a 20 or 22 beveled needle, but it's really slow going on drawing the liquid. Am I missing something? (Well, of course I'm missing something or I'd be able to do it!)
    Last edited by Natalia; 01-18-2011 at 09:17 PM.

I got 18 guage sharp needles. You should place the needle down the side of the carto until you reach the bottom, and then release the juice slowly. Don't go thru the
    filler material, but rather to the side of it.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Natalia View Post
    What size needle did you get? I bought a 18 gauge blunt tip, but it smashed the filler on the first one I tried. Next I bought either a 20 or 22 beveled needle, but it's really slow going on drawing the liquid. Am I missing something? (Well, of course I'm missing something or I'd be able to do it!)
    this particular syringe is an 18GA x 1" with a beveled point. (incidentally, $1 from bluemistvaping)

i have just filled two cartos, one new Wow blank, and one recycled Coolcart that I soaked in alcohol and rinsed.

This seems to be the right size, which may be why the vendor stocked this particular one. i'm not having any problem running 80/20 juice through it, and the beveled tip is an ADVANTAGE. it is easiest to slide in between the fluff and the carto wall, if you turn the needle opening TOWARD THE WALL. holding the needle at an angle, you can slide it in without snagging on the fluff at all.

then it's easy. i removed the plunger from the syringe, and added 30 drops to the measuring well. just barely pushing the plunger in is enough to push the juice through. if you overfill, the syringe will extract just as easily. nothing goes in the center tube of the carto. very nice. good luck!

PV Master Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

Quote Originally Posted by Sallyem View Post
    I got 18 guage sharp needles. You should place the needle down the side of the carto until you reach the bottom, and then release the juice slowly. Don't go thru the
    filler material, but rather to the side of it.
    I need the "sharp" 18, not blunt. Thank you Sally

Quote Originally Posted by tj1100cl View Post
    this particular syringe is an 18GA x 1" with a beveled point. (incidentally, $1 from bluemistvaping)

i have just filled two cartos, one new Wow blank, and one recycled Coolcart that I soaked in alcohol and rinsed.

This seems to be the right size, which may be why the vendor stocked this particular one. i'm not having any problem running 80/20 juice through it, and the beveled tip is an ADVANTAGE. it is easiest to slide in between the fluff and the carto wall, if you turn the needle opening TOWARD THE WALL. holding the needle at an angle, you can slide it in without snagging on the fluff at all.

then it's easy. i removed the plunger from the syringe, and added 30 drops to the measuring well. just barely pushing the plunger in is enough to push the juice through. if you overfill, the syringe will extract just as easily. nothing goes in the center tube of the carto. very nice. good luck!
    bluemistvaping, got it, and thank you

Ultra Member ECF Veteran krazie_Kid's Avatar

The mouthpeice has a little nub on the center of it, and the buttplug has a bigger nub on the center of it, makes it a pain in the ... to refill lol. I lose all my condoms all the time, my stock is running out, and I am very picky when it comes to condoms cause if the carto can slip right in, I do not like it, it bearly has to slide in, otherwise I overfill it.
    Laa shay'a waqi'un moutlaq bale kouloun moumkine. The wisdom of our creed is revealed through these words. We work in the dark, to serve the light. We are Assassins. Nothing is true, everything is permitted.

Super Member ECF Veteran jayvap33's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by CatMommy View Post
    I agree with what's already been said...Get yourself some 36mg in a strong (maybe a tobacco or coffee) flavor for this situation. I work in a hospital, so I know there are times when it's impossible to chain vape (which is what many of us do at the beginning when switching over). Instead of smoking the analog, vape the strong-flavored 36mg. This is what worked for me.
    I recommend not using 36mg UNLESS you work in a hospital!

Quote Originally Posted by krazie_Kid View Post
    The mouthpeice has a little nub on the center of it, and the buttplug has a bigger nub on the center of it, makes it a pain in the ... to refill lol. I lose all my condoms all the time, my stock is running out, and I am very picky when it comes to condoms cause if the carto can slip right in, I do not like it, it bearly has to slide in, otherwise I overfill it.
    Gosh....I haven't finished my first cup of coffee yet, and I really, truly do not understand what you are saying. You started earlier by saying there were no condoms on your cartos when you got them.
    I guess I misunderstood...I thought you were saying they weren't sending the old-style condoms anymore. I guess that isn't what you meant. I assume by what you just said, you must fill your cartos using
    the condom method. I really don't understand your last sentence at all.

Page 11 of 45 FirstFirst ... 78910111213141521 ... LastLast