Ask the OLDIES!! - Page 12
Page 12 of 45 FirstFirst ... 2891011121314151622 ... LastLast
Like Tree36Likes

Thread: Ask the OLDIES!!

Ultra Member ECF Veteran krazie_Kid's Avatar

Lol ok here is what I ment to say Sallyem sorry about that.

In my experience there are 4 types of condom/butplugs

one with no nub at all or stem in the middle.
    one with a small nub
    one with a large nub
    one with a stem.

I use the one with no nubs or stems to refill, and I cap my refilled cartos with the nubbed ends, I never use the stems at all anymore.
    Laa shay'a waqi'un moutlaq bale kouloun moumkine. The wisdom of our creed is revealed through these words. We work in the dark, to serve the light. We are Assassins. Nothing is true, everything is permitted.

Ultra Member ECF Veteran Sallyem's Avatar

Did you say you received cartos with NO condoms? Did you mean they wren't the kind you like, with no nubs and stems?
    I find that the Wow cartos are coming with two condoms with no nub or stem...the kind you like to refull with.

Somebody set me straight..I ordered premium cartos from the sale and got cool carts. I thought you had to order cool carts. I am not complaning..just confused! The liquid seems different too. the Chocolate Banana is in a darker carto and the flavor has changed. (not as bad as the wow..Chocolate banana though)
    Mary Kay
    Analog free -April 17,2009
    Ladies, Please join us in ECF's: The Women's Room

Ultra Member ECF Veteran Sallyem's Avatar

It is my belief that all the premiums are going to be in cool carts from now on. For awhile, you have seen them both listed for a flavor. The reason for that is that they still had
    some of the regular carts available. I believe that after the old style is sold out, they will all be in cool carts. Then only the WOW will be in the premium carts, or I should say
    WOW carts. I can't blame ANYONE for being confused....so many changes!

My premiums were coolcarts too.I think thats whats going to happen the premiums ARE now coolcarts.The only reason I didnt like it is I seem to be having problems with the threading on all the coolcarts.They arent working on my adapters.I have to use pliers to get them off.They work fine,its just the threads.
    Its nice to be important,but its more important to be nice.

Ok here we go. 1) thank you for giving me another choice other then analog. 2) in your mind how many packs of analog to a pack of v4l with no refill? 3) 3 days new should I try refills yet or still test more out? 4) same as one: thank you

also how hard is it for you to ship overseas (APO) for the military. Have some men over there now who would like to try. I am state side so would it be easier for me to revive them and ship (APO) from my house?

Ultra Member ECF Veteran Maxwell_Edison's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by marine13 View Post
    3 days new should I try refills yet or still test more out?
    I refilled right away, it's so easy to do, why wait, you should have no problems. G'luck.

Supplier Associate ECF Veteran wader2k's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by marine13 View Post
    also how hard is it for you to ship overseas (APO) for the military. Have some men over there now who would like to try. I am state side so would it be easier for me to revive them and ship (APO) from my house?
    We ship to APO and FPO no problem!!

To your other question... a 5 pack of cartos lasts me roughly 2 days. I smoked 1.5 packs/day of marlboro light 100's for 30 years.
    YMMV...some folks vape more some less. Refilling is more economical, but most folks will save money either way after the initial outlay and a good mainstay flavor and strength is found.
    waylonjessi4ever likes this.
    Guess What? New varieties of tempting deliciousness now available! v4l.com vapor4life.com

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by wader2k View Post
    ... a 5 pack of cartos lasts me roughly 2 days. I smoked 1.5 packs/day of marlboro light 100's for 30 years.
    Okay, I understand the YMMV theory, BUT...these cartomizers are lasting me, like, FOREVERRRRR. Am I just vaping them dry and too dumb to recognize the signs that they are dry?!? One cartomizer will last me like a day and a half EASY. Maybe towards the end of day two it tastes kinda plastic-y...does that mean it's dry? Haven't gotten a "burnt" taste from any of them yet.