Ask the OLDIES!! - Page 43
Page 43 of 46 FirstFirst ... 333940414243444546 LastLast
Like Tree36Likes

Thread: Ask the OLDIES!!

Senior Member ECF Veteran

No one probably recognizes me...but Ive had my baby and breastfed for 8 months and I'm ready to start vaping again....just mot sure where to start!!! Even this website is different! Lol

-Brandi Gayle
    EleanorR likes this.

PV Master ECF Veteran waylonjessi4ever's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Brandigayle View Post
    No one probably recognizes me...but Ive had my baby and breastfed for 8 months and I'm ready to start vaping again....just mot sure where to start!!! Even this website is different! Lol

-Brandi Gayle
    I do Ms Brandi ! Congratulations ! Just ask away ,BHam is great and Morandir still comes and helps ,Ms Keyzygirl got a job on another forum so cant post but I believe you can pm her and there is a facebook page now too ! anything i can do ,let me know .Love the egos and the soft touch vapor titan manuals !
    K9Luvr and EleanorR like this.

Full Member ECF Veteran

Don't know if anyone remembers me, but I've been around for a while, and away for a while longer. Just wanted to remake introductions on here and say I'm back and smoke free again.

Does anyone know where I can get a lanyard to hold a manual battery? They use to sell them and I can't find them now. Maybe I'm missing them on the website??

Sent from my SCH-R530U using Tapatalk 2

Ultra Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

They aren't on the website anymore. I have no idea where to get them though. Hopefully someone can PM you some info.

Do you facebook ? There is a lady we know from v4l fb that makes all kinds .
    EleanorR likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by waylonjessi4ever View Post
    Do you facebook ? There is a lady we know from v4l fb that makes all kinds .
    Yes I do...I'll look up the page. Thx!

Sent from my SCH-R530U using Tapatalk 2

PV Master ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member
    Los Angeles (born and raised, but not a fan)

Hi, V4Lers! Hope someone reads this, as it doesn't seem to be a very active thread. A senior citizen friend of mine was about to make a very large purchase of the pre-filled cartos from V4L because she REALLY does not want to fill her own stuff (at least until I can convince her). My experience with pre-filled carts is terrible (but not from this site). Are these really going to provide a satisfying vape? Also, she uses a 510 ego. Will these work fine with an adapter? One last question (for me, this time) - how is the VG juice from V4L? I'm still on the search for decent VG juices since pg started really triggering my rosecea. Thank so much, in advance, for any guidance!

Quote Originally Posted by beckyblue View Post
    Hi, V4Lers! Hope someone reads this, as it doesn't seem to be a very active thread. A senior citizen friend of mine was about to make a very large purchase of the pre-filled cartos from V4L because she REALLY does not want to fill her own stuff (at least until I can convince her). My experience with pre-filled carts is terrible (but not from this site). Are these really going to provide a satisfying vape? Also, she uses a 510 ego. Will these work fine with an adapter? One last question (for me, this time) - how is the VG juice from V4L? I'm still on the search for decent VG juices since pg started really triggering my rosecea. Thank so much, in advance, for any guidance!
    sent you a pm with my two cents ,hope it helps
    beckyblue likes this.

PV Master ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member
    Los Angeles (born and raised, but not a fan)

It really did. Thank you, again!