Ask the OLDIES!! - Page 44
Page 44 of 45 FirstFirst ... 34404142434445 LastLast
Like Tree36Likes

Thread: Ask the OLDIES!!

Ultra Member ECF Veteran K9Luvr's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by beckyblue View Post
    Hi, V4Lers! Hope someone reads this, as it doesn't seem to be a very active thread. A senior citizen friend of mine was about to make a very large purchase of the pre-filled cartos from V4L because she REALLY does not want to fill her own stuff (at least until I can convince her). My experience with pre-filled carts is terrible (but not from this site). Are these really going to provide a satisfying vape? Also, she uses a 510 ego. Will these work fine with an adapter? One last question (for me, this time) - how is the VG juice from V4L? I'm still on the search for decent VG juices since pg started really triggering my rosecea. Thank so much, in advance, for any guidance!
    I find the prefilled carts very satisfying. I also enjoy the mega carts, that I fill myself, with my eGo. Not sure about how well they work with the 510, cuz I use V4L's 808 eGo, but if your friend knows what flavor and strength she likes, I'm sure she will be just fine. Could always trade them in the swap thread if they don't work out. Good luck, keep us posted.

Moved On ECF Veteran

Yeah, mega carts are the best!

PV Master ECF Veteran

i have never been succesful with the mega carts ,all have been filled ,but tasted burnt every time as if i put no juice in .I gave up and use the cartos and tanks with the ego

Super Member ECF Veteran MsOceanCity's Avatar

Can anyone recommend a suitable replacement for Jammin? Just checked the website and it's all gone now

Analog free since August 24, 2010

PV Master ECF Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by MsOceanCity View Post
    Can anyone recommend a suitable replacement for Jammin? Just checked the website and it's all gone now
    I dont .. can anybody help ms ocean city ?

PV Master Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

Becky sorry I never responded to this. My dad has been vaping V4L Traditional Tobacco (formerly known as Cowboy) for 2 1/2 years. I have tried to get him to refill/fill his own cartos and he just is not interested...he tried and just didn't like it. I purchase him the prefilled cartos and he's happy as a clam. He does use a 510 KGO when out and about and the adapters have worked great. His preference is his passthru which he uses 99 percent of the time. It is more expensive then filling your own cartos but as long as he is happy and has no desire to return to the stinkys who cares about the cost...it's certainly still less than cigarettes.

Quote Originally Posted by beckyblue View Post
    Hi, V4Lers! Hope someone reads this, as it doesn't seem to be a very active thread. A senior citizen friend of mine was about to make a very large purchase of the pre-filled cartos from V4L because she REALLY does not want to fill her own stuff (at least until I can convince her). My experience with pre-filled carts is terrible (but not from this site). Are these really going to provide a satisfying vape? Also, she uses a 510 ego. Will these work fine with an adapter? One last question (for me, this time) - how is the VG juice from V4L? I'm still on the search for decent VG juices since pg started really triggering my rosecea. Thank so much, in advance, for any guidance!
    beckyblue likes this.
    Life is like a roller coaster. It has it's ups and downs, but it's your choice to scream or enjoy the ride...

Idiot Guru ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member
    Blog Entries

Ms. OceanCity that's a hard question to answer because taste is subjective. The closest you'll get is an ry4 type flavor, won't be perfect though...
    "Everyone loves a revolution, all the liberty they bring, everyone loves a revolution, one man's chain is another man's key, you never know what you'll get when tyrants fall... A revolution just a circle after all."- ilyAIMY "Revolutions Per Minute"

Super Member ECF Veteran MsOceanCity's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Morandir835 View Post
    Ms. OceanCity that's a hard question to answer because taste is subjective. The closest you'll get is an ry4 type flavor, won't be perfect though...
    Yeah, I kinda figured that but would love if anybody who is/was a Jammin lover to suggest something specific Why can't V4L just give the recipe to their new juice vendor??

Analog free since August 24, 2010

PV Master ECF Veteran

Ms ocean ..i think someone answered it either on fb or on ecf juice thread now ...they gave you a specific brand

[Moved to new thread]
    Last edited by guy252; 05-14-2013 at 02:46 PM.