Ask the OLDIES!! - Page 45
Page 45 of 45 FirstFirst ... 354142434445
Like Tree36Likes

Thread: Ask the OLDIES!!

Supplier Associate

Quote Originally Posted by MsOceanCity View Post
    Can anyone recommend a suitable replacement for Jammin? Just checked the website and it's all gone now
    I have a customer that was looking for the same thing and I was not sure what to recommend. She is now using the wow 555

Senior Member ECF Veteran

Just thought Id let the newbies read this so they know they are in the right place http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/for...l#post10689309

Senior Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

My mother in law is trying to get an addition on her Medicare insurance and they want to know what exactly is in the V4L smiling special menthol e liquid ? Can anyone help me with this. What percentages of what. Thank you so much for you help
    I'm just a figment of your imagination !

Idiot Guru ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member
    Blog Entries

PG, VG, nicotine, and flavoring figment_oyi (sir or Ms.?). It's somewhere in the ballpark of 90/10 pg/vg, V4L doesn't give out specific ratios or recipes on their juice.
    "Everyone loves a revolution, all the liberty they bring, everyone loves a revolution, one man's chain is another man's key, you never know what you'll get when tyrants fall... A revolution just a circle after all."- ilyAIMY "Revolutions Per Minute"

For my Zeus, I have bought a few tanks (dual coil) tanks. I like them, however it seems that they run pretty hot at times, and some juices seem to burn (or the cartomizers burn). Does it make sense to play around with the different ohm ratings? I usually get 1.5, maybe I should get a higher ohm?
    Should I try the single coil cartomizers (assuming they fit into my tank)?
    I read the very informative piece here where the flavor and TH are discussed. But I couldn't find anything about heat.

Supplier Associate ECF Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by JeansV View Post
    For my Zeus, I have bought a few tanks (dual coil) tanks. I like them, however it seems that they run pretty hot at times, and some juices seem to burn (or the cartomizers burn). Does it make sense to play around with the different ohm ratings? I usually get 1.5, maybe I should get a higher ohm?
    Should I try the single coil cartomizers (assuming they fit into my tank)?
    I read the very informative piece here where the flavor and TH are discussed. But I couldn't find anything about heat.
    Lower resistances will generally get warmer especially when you hit them continuously. A higher resistance can handle a higher voltage and the cart wont feel as hot. I'm not sure if you're familiar with our cool and wow blanks, but they're resistances are around 1.5 for the wow and 3.0 for the cool carts. The wow will give you a warmer vapor and the cart itself will be warn as well. The cool cart and it's vapor produced will stay at room temperature unless you hit it continuously. The dual coils will have the best vapor production because it's two coils heating up and vaporizing the liquid. The single coils won't give off as much vapor, but they also don't run as hot and will conserve battery life. However, no matter what resistance you use, if you chain vape, the cart will over heat. Hope this helps!

PS: Both single an dual coil carts will fit the tanks.
    JeansV likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by oO_Gab727_Oo View Post
    Lower resistances will generally get warmer especially when you hit them continuously. A higher resistance can handle a higher voltage and the cart wont feel as hot. I'm not sure if you're familiar with our cool and wow blanks, but they're resistances are around 1.5 for the wow and 3.0 for the cool carts. The wow will give you a warmer vapor and the cart itself will be warn as well. The cool cart and it's vapor produced will stay at room temperature unless you hit it continuously. The dual coils will have the best vapor production because it's two coils heating up and vaporizing the liquid. The single coils won't give off as much vapor, but they also don't run as hot and will conserve battery life. However, no matter what resistance you use, if you chain vape, the cart will over heat. Hope this helps!

PS: Both single an dual coil carts will fit the tanks.
    I was wondering the same question, and unfortunately am still confused. If I normally use the vapor zeus and a cool cart what tank cartomizer should I use with the 3.5ml tank to get the same effect.

Supplier Associate ECF Veteran wader2k's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by QSSV View Post
    I was wondering the same question, and unfortunately am still confused. If I normally use the vapor zeus and a cool cart what tank cartomizer should I use with the 3.5ml tank to get the same effect.
    If you normally use a CoolCart I would suggest the Single Coil 3 ohm (SCRC-3.0) or maybe the Dual Coil 2.5 ohm. The CoolCart specs out at 3.2-3.3 ohms, but there are other variables making direct comparison difficult.
    Guess What? New varieties of tempting deliciousness now available! v4l.com vapor4life.com

Supplier Associate ECF Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by QSSV View Post
    I was wondering the same question, and unfortunately am still confused. If I normally use the vapor Zeus and a cool cart what tank cartomizer should I use with the 3.5ml tank to get the same effect.
    I love the cool carts on the vapor Zeus! Sadly it's not the same with a tank. I personally don't get the same rich flavor with the single coil at 3 ohms. If you have a small or medium Zeus, you probably want the 3.5ml. The large Zeus (1300 mah) looks better with the 6ml because they are the same circumference. The closest you can get to a cool cart with a tank is a single coil at 3ohms. I hope this helps.

Page 45 of 45 FirstFirst ... 354142434445