Ask the OLDIES!! - Page 5
Page 5 of 45 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast
Like Tree36Likes

Thread: Ask the OLDIES!!

Ultra Member ECF Veteran krazie_Kid's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by itsterry View Post
    Here's one for the oldies. How do the generic KR808D batteries stack up to the Vapor King? I've had mine for about three weeks now and I love the thing. I'm planning on getting my dad a kit to try them out, but he's a longtime smoker and I'm not sure if he'll take to it or not. I'm considering getting him a cheaper generic kit to see if he likes it first and then steering him to vapor4life thereafter. But, if the generic batteries aren't in the same performance ballpark, then that would defeat the purpose. Thoughts?
    The Vapor King is so much better then the generic 808's, for a few reasons

1) longer draw/hit

2) better air flow

3) longer battery life

4) just better over all performance
    Laa shay'a waqi'un moutlaq bale kouloun moumkine. The wisdom of our creed is revealed through these words. We work in the dark, to serve the light. We are Assassins. Nothing is true, everything is permitted.

Quote Originally Posted by itsterry View Post
    Here's one for the oldies. How do the generic KR808D batteries stack up to the Vapor King? I've had mine for about three weeks now and I love the thing. I'm planning on getting my dad a kit to try them out, but he's a longtime smoker and I'm not sure if he'll take to it or not. I'm considering getting him a cheaper generic kit to see if he likes it first and then steering him to vapor4life thereafter. But, if the generic batteries aren't in the same performance ballpark, then that would defeat the purpose. Thoughts?
    Plane Crash... I wouldn't by your Dad some junk, think about it... it's your Dad. Plus if he doesn't pick it up, you'll have some more stuff and you will need it. And, you want have junk, you'll have the good stuff. I've had a number of folks buy kits and give up... it has been a source of discounted goodies for me (I know it sounds bad, but hey I felt bad they quit and I recommended it, it worked out best for is both).

Super Member ECF Veteran

Hi all and thanks for this thread! I have been looking EVERYWHERE and can't find this answer.
    38 days into this and really getting into it. Graduated from the 510 mega batteries.
    Have a 900 mah eGo. Prefer cartomizers, standard. Looking into dripping. Can I put a drip tip on a cartomizer? is the result equal to or at least close to an atty/drip? What is the exact procedure for the cartomizer/drip thingy?

You can use a drip tip on a cartomizer,but its better to take it off to drip/fill.If not,it will go into the center tube,thats not good.
    Its nice to be important,but its more important to be nice.

Super Member ECF Veteran

I bought some Coolcart chocolate cartos and they have no flavor. Could I by some Flavorart and put a drop in? I don't see myself vaping them down for a refill.

I wouldnt vape straight flavoring,Add some VG to the flavoring before you add it.That might work.
    Its nice to be important,but its more important to be nice.

Jupiter,

Just tilt the carto with the drip tip on it..it won't go down the center hole and works just fine! here are mine:

Mary Kay
    Analog free -April 17,2009
    Ladies, Please join us in ECF's: The Women's Room

ECF Guru (Fusionman) Team ECF (folding@home)
    Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

Quote Originally Posted by JupiterV View Post
    Hi all and thanks for this thread! I have been looking EVERYWHERE and can't find this answer.
    38 days into this and really getting into it. Graduated from the 510 mega batteries.
    Have a 900 mah eGo. Prefer cartomizers, standard. Looking into dripping. Can I put a drip tip on a cartomizer? is the result equal to or at least close to an atty/drip? What is the exact procedure for the cartomizer/drip thingy?
    These are the ones I use http://ikenvape192.corecommerce.com/...tyle-p110.html They are wonderful but they work best at 3 to 4.5 volts. He engineers his cartos for performance and man do they perform. He has some you could use.

To handle yourself, use your head; To handle others, use your heart.

tLynn, here's a thread I found for you. It seems that some of the Flavorart flavors do have sunflower oil in them..please check before ordering..sugar and oil are atty killers.
    I doubt chocolate flavors do though. They say the rest are mixed with P.G. so that should mean they are good to go. BUT read the site first~! LorAnn's candy flavors are concentrated, you DO need to add P.G. or risk being death by flavor..just kidding, but they are overpowering.
    FlavourArt Flavor List

When I first started vaping I had trouble with tasting the flavors and used Lorann's to punch up my flavors. Once my taste buds came back I was ok with out adding flavors. Some people swear they can't taste chocolate at all..thaank goodness I am not one of those...lol!
    Mary Kay
    Analog free -April 17,2009
    Ladies, Please join us in ECF's: The Women's Room

Ultra Member ECF Veteran Maxwell_Edison's Avatar

So I just read about the batteries not charging and I'm confused if it was just with the PCC, or if the batteries have an issue?

Page 5 of 45 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast