Video Demonstration For Cartomizer Tips, Tricks, and Fixes. Check Out the Cut-Away of Burnt Cartomizer
Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast
Like Tree3Likes

Thread: Video Demonstration For Cartomizer Tips, Tricks, and Fixes. Check Out the Cut-Away of Burnt Cartomizer

Moved On Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

Default Video Demonstration For Cartomizer Tips, Tricks, and Fixes. Check Out the Cut-Away of Burnt Cartomizer

This video is to demonstrate the following:

How to sand down Auto Batteries and Auto Passthrough threads for use with some Cool Carts Cartomizers. How to identify when it is time to change your Cartomizer and avoid burning the polyfill. A detailed look at a "cut-away" Cartomizer and exactly what happens when a Cartomizer is burnt. How to easily restore top performance of a Cartomizer by rinsing and drying a Cartomizer using the Taryn Spin. How to make your own inexpensive lanyard to perform the Taryn Spin.

A couple of special notes:

The advice given to "change" a Cartomizer is exclusively for Vapers that are not using Juice to Top Off or Drip, but instead are only using pre-filled Cartomizers.

The quick method for rinsing Cartomizer is for those Vapers that plan to refill the Cartomizer with the same flavor that was in the Cartomizer prior to cleaning. This method is to restore the absorbent properties of the polyfill material and ensure clouds of vapor and great flavor.

DO NOT use a battery bag for performing the Taryn Spin, it will not remove the water from a Cartomizer.

I did want to mention an important note to those Vapers who use Juice. *If you notice that Juice is quickly flooding the Air Tube after adding only a couple of drops, this is an indication that you have a compromised (Burnt) Cartomizer.* The Juice is simply running right through the burn holes of the Wick Tube.

If anyone has any questions about the Video please feel free to pm me anytime. I hope you find the Video to be an informative aid for optimum vaping.
    makelovenmusic likes this.

Super Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

Thank you for yet another fine video Snow! Love that carto cut-away.

Full Member ECF Veteran

Why can't I see the link to the video?

Super Member ECF Veteran Ethereal's Avatar

Excellent video & very helpful, thank you! Now I need to go and buy some things.

Full Member ECF Veteran

I went to you tube and found the video. It was great. Thanks so much. Great job!

Super Member ECF Veteran

That was feakin awsome.
    You did a great job.
    As a newbie, I need all the info I can get. I am addicted to this type of information. Its great to undertsand whats going on, how to tell when to stop vaping on a cart as to preserve it for future refills, And in general to get the most out of your equiptment to keep cost down.

Thanks again

Ultra Member ECF Veteran aubergine's Avatar

Kudos for the clearest, most straightforward videos going. Great job!

Idiot Guru ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member
    Blog Entries

Thank you as always Snow sir.
    "Everyone loves a revolution, all the liberty they bring, everyone loves a revolution, one man's chain is another man's key, you never know what you'll get when tyrants fall... A revolution just a circle after all."- ilyAIMY "Revolutions Per Minute"

Ascended To A Higher Plane ECF Veteran AG51's Avatar

Always Love your Videos ! Thank you Snow Dragon

Hooray for Snow!!! That was most excellent! Great timing too, my Dad's kit had a battery that needed sanding! Thanks!

Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast