Thread: V4L Family Chat

Ascended To A Higher Plane ECF Veteran AG51's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Lisa66 View Post
    Happy Friday, purples.
    he's a cutie !
    Lisa66 and EleanorR like this.

Ultra Member ECF Veteran katz-in-boots's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by katz-in-boots View Post
    DD has been out on a sailing expedition, I was going to go down to the wharf when I said the boat go past. Problem is, I can't see the other side of the river, so I may not see the boat
    ... and that's exactly what happened - with a twist. After I'd posted the above, I went back upstairs and the weather had cleared. I could see the far shore again, and there was a sailing ship - sailing away from the port. Confused, I decided they must've come in but decided to go out again because the weather changed. I didn't see them come back in, so I decided to do a couple of errands then go to the wharf. As soon as I got to the wharf I got a call asking whether I was going to pick her up. Yep, they'd sailed into port while the weather was bad, passing another sailing vessel going out of port - the one I saw. Who knew there was more than one square rigger in town? All's well though, DD was on such a high from her week at sea, and not at all fussed that I was late.
    Lisa66 likes this.
    Your Truth may not be my Truth. That does not make either of us right or wrong, only different.
    Vaping Since December 10th 2010

PV Master ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

katz - *sigh* - all is well. You paint such a picture that if you were to write a book, I'd be the first person to buy it. And have it signed.
    katz-in-boots likes this.

Idiot Guru ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member
    Blog Entries

Morning all.
    "Everyone loves a revolution, all the liberty they bring, everyone loves a revolution, one man's chain is another man's key, you never know what you'll get when tyrants fall... A revolution just a circle after all."- ilyAIMY "Revolutions Per Minute"

PV Master Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

Morning everyone.... I really hate working Saturdays I pulled a dumb one last night.... every night when I leave the shop I turn the thermostat down to 64...well with the heat and humidity hubby had turned on the air and it was like walking into a cooler here this morning
    Katz..sounds like your daughter had a great trip...and glad you figured the tire situation out so it could be corrected.
    Everyone have a great weekend.....unfortunately for me it will be filled with work...
    Life is like a roller coaster. It has it's ups and downs, but it's your choice to scream or enjoy the ride...

Idiot Guru ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member
    Blog Entries

Evening all.
    "Everyone loves a revolution, all the liberty they bring, everyone loves a revolution, one man's chain is another man's key, you never know what you'll get when tyrants fall... A revolution just a circle after all."- ilyAIMY "Revolutions Per Minute"

Ultra Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

howdy mr. m
    hope you're feeling better -- and that everyone's had a pleasant weekend!
    I miss SnowDragon.

Idiot Guru ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member
    Blog Entries

Somewhat am Ms. Jbmcdan. Been a long day at work. Avon walk is always fun to drive around...

Ultra Member ECF Veteran katz-in-boots's Avatar

Good evening everyone! I have just watched the most amazing, huge, orange moon-rise. Beautiful! Apparently the moon passed as close to the earth as it will for the year sometime yesterday, and tonight we should get a very high tide as a result.

Received 2 x V4L orders today. Red & Magenta soft-touch titan XL batteries, more Nuport, and a few tanks bits. Must say that V4L (much as I love y'all) often leave bits out of orders, this time a few bottles of juice. I'm sure they'll get that fixed though.
    After more than a year, I still love getting my V4L orders, it's almost always a thrill. Except when I just get boring stuff like blank cartos.
    Last edited by katz-in-boots; 05-07-2012 at 09:33 AM.
    EleanorR likes this.
    Your Truth may not be my Truth. That does not make either of us right or wrong, only different.
    Vaping Since December 10th 2010

ECF Guru ECF Veteran

Good Morning V4Lers!!

Hi Katz!!