V4L Family Chat - Page 1292
Like Tree18379Likes

Thread: V4L Family Chat

Idiot Guru ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member
    Blog Entries

Morning everyone.
    "Everyone loves a revolution, all the liberty they bring, everyone loves a revolution, one man's chain is another man's key, you never know what you'll get when tyrants fall... A revolution just a circle after all."- ilyAIMY "Revolutions Per Minute"

PV Master Team ECF (folding@home)
    Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

Really? It's Monday again?? The Veterans are stirring, I can hear them. Time to work.

Senior Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

Monday, Monday. Da da da da da da da....

Morning peeps!!! Hope everyone has a awesome week!!! Only 4 days till Friday!!!!

Great weekend. Kids loved her proms. Wife and I got the underfloor heat, travertine down and grouted, New shower base installed, rough in plumbing done, and all the concrete board installed in the new master bath shower!!!!

Oh and I saw Avengers in IMAX!!!! Was so awesome!!!!
    keyzygirl and Lisa66 like this.

Super Member ECF Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by ian559 View Post

Oh and I saw Avengers in IMAX!!!! Was so awesome!!!!
    I did too!

Good afternoon all! I am less then 48 hours out from leaving for my next fire festival. It is in Ohio which is about 13 hours away by car for me, BUT I get to make a special stop at the Smokeless Lounge and finally see everyone at V4L which I am amped!

Trying to catch up and strive to be more active... Morandir Sir hope you are feeling better Prednisolone (sic) is a mean little steroid. It certainly does its job but when I was on it, I gained a lot of weight.

Cheers! Lets all have a fantastic week, I am gonna go finish packing up the fire gear into their respective totes, next up is getting my camping vape kit ready.

Supplier Associate ECF Veteran BHam's Avatar

Hi V4L family. I'm the newest member to such a large and growing family and I've been checking this thread for some time now. I love the name of the thread "Family Chat" because there are very few industries in which the consumers are as active as us. I say "us" because I'm a member of the family and I'm embracing it.

I'm Bam (BHam), I work for V4L and I love my job. I love the family that I spend 40+ hours with a week. I'm here to keep you guys in the loop on whats current with V4L and to make sure no one left behind.

I'm starting a push for family again! I've looked at many of Steve's old ECF posts and he always offered to do ANYTHING to make you guys smile, and I am extending that same offer. I started my own thread (BHam's Bodacious Bonanza) where I want to promote engagement amongst ourselves and keep our family intact and more importantly growing.

You will see some fun games and contests and I will always update you all on new product, stock updates and other news. I'm also there to help with any order issues or any questions and concerns. I want to get back to what Steve started.

So check out my thread. For the inaugural thread I'm hosting a giveaway with great prizes. Check our the grid and post there, introduce yourself, pick a free cell in the grid and you've entered! Let's get to know one another and get back to family!

- Bam

Im so glad to have you here!! Im sure you will keep everyone smiling.
    Peeps likes this.
    Its nice to be important,but its more important to be nice.

Idiot Guru ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member
    Blog Entries

Afternoon everyone.
    "Everyone loves a revolution, all the liberty they bring, everyone loves a revolution, one man's chain is another man's key, you never know what you'll get when tyrants fall... A revolution just a circle after all."- ilyAIMY "Revolutions Per Minute"

Ultra Member ECF Veteran katz-in-boots's Avatar

Morning all! Hi Keyzy

Customer Support will send off the missing bottles of Wowboy Peppermint, so that's good.
    Nothing much happening here. And sometimes that's a good thing.
    Your Truth may not be my Truth. That does not make either of us right or wrong, only different.
    Vaping Since December 10th 2010

PV Master ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

Quote Originally Posted by katz-in-boots View Post
    Morning all! Hi Keyzy

Customer Support will send off the missing bottles of Wowboy Peppermint, so that's good.
    Nothing much happening here. And sometimes that's a good thing.
    Agreed!

Whistles, have a wonderful time. I'd love to see the hoopers...

Brandon, that was a wonderful post. I'm glad you're working at V4L.

Nothing much new here except that physical therapy has just begun. Unfortunately, no pain no gain. The good news is that I'm waaaaaaaay ahead of the post-op game compared to the right shoulder two years ago. Range of motion is light years better and the therapist is considering reducing 3 days per week to two. I'm happy with that.

Idiot Guru ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member
    Blog Entries

That's great news Ms. Lisa.

Morning all....
    Lisa66 likes this.