V4L Family Chat - Page 2
Page 2 of 1758 FirstFirst 12345612521025021002 ... LastLast
Like Tree18379Likes

Thread: V4L Family Chat

Supplier Associate ECF Veteran keelalagirl55's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Morandir835 View Post
    Prefect for your 2000th post Ms. Keelalagirl.

Today was just craptastic..... Boss didn't answer his phone yesterday morning when I tried calling him about the missing trucks.... Today he decided to only take two orders and pick up one load of totes and make me do the rest..... Why, because he's pissed about me starting school.... I hate my job....

Congratulations Ms. Keelalagirl, I'm glad you joined the family. No matter how bad anyone's day is you do all you can to bring a smile to their face (and you're exceptionally successful at it). Looking forward to the next thousand and beyond.
    Aww...Thank You Dear Morandir

As for the boss....do it with a smile....knowing that when you are all done.....hehehe....he can't dump on ya anymore and he'll have to do it.....and even the fact that while you're in school, he has to pick up his own slack.....

Quote Originally Posted by Clover~ View Post
    yay I can chat about anything weeee! OT all the way! and congrats on the 2000 posts!!!! Im crocheting right now and watching King of the Hill.
    I love King of the Hill.....forgot that it is on right now.....off to change the tv.....and thanks hon for the congrats

WooHoo Wader....thanks...and thanks for all the nanners.....now we just need some ice cream and toppings...nom nom

Thanks Joyce....let the celebrating the family party begin...lol

Hersch....that is sooo true and with as many pooches as I have...they start getting on eachothers nerves if they can't release some of that energy.....
    Last edited by keelalagirl55; 04-12-2011 at 02:46 AM.

Nev
    Super Member ECF Veteran

Congrats on 2000 keelagirl! I like chat threads too, but then they all seem to turn into them when I am around. I am off topic most the time LOL

Of course I am a little off too.....

Idiot Guru ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member
    Blog Entries

But being ot in this thread is actually being on topic Ms. Nevada, creates quite the paradox for the OT gang...
    "Everyone loves a revolution, all the liberty they bring, everyone loves a revolution, one man's chain is another man's key, you never know what you'll get when tyrants fall... A revolution just a circle after all."- ilyAIMY "Revolutions Per Minute"

Supplier Associate ECF Veteran keelalagirl55's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by nevadabadgirl View Post
    Congrats on 2000 keelagirl! I like chat threads too, but then they all seem to turn into them when I am around. I am off topic most the time LOL

Of course I am a little off too.....
    Thank's hon....I'm not sure if there is anyone that stays on topic all the time....lol Keeps it fun

Quote Originally Posted by Morandir835 View Post
    But being ot in this thread is actually being on topic Ms. Nevada, creates quite the paradox for the OT gang...
    hahaha....which came first???? lol

Ultra Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

congrats on 2000,keelalagirl! i always smile when I see your doggie, and your posts always sound like you're smiling

PV Master Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

yay for keela! i too love seeing your smiling doggie
    it's finally Spring and all the gardeners and 'wannabes' are hittin me hard at work, but soon it will be 100 degrees so i'm going to try to enjoy it.
    Got a bunch of tomatoes and peppers planted yesterday, salsa soon!
    Until one has loved an animal, a part of one's soul remains unawakened.

One of the ladies in the Women's Room started a happiness of the day..great thread to chat in!
    My neighbor is a crazy old coot who brings down the house values. He has made his home into a pigsty! He has bats in his attic (for real..we see them at dusk!) a rooster in the back yard and poison to kill the rats, cats, dogs and whatever wanders in his yard. We got our fence finished a couple months ago so our dog doesn't wander unless we are out walking. (She's on a leash)
    Does no good to complain..they come out and talk to him and go away. We live in fear of him throwing something over the fence to our dog.
    Mary Kay
    Analog free -April 17,2009
    Ladies, Please join us in ECF's: The Women's Room

Idiot Guru ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member
    Blog Entries

If he hurts your dog Ms. MK I'm catching the next flight to Tampa... Just let me know....
    "Everyone loves a revolution, all the liberty they bring, everyone loves a revolution, one man's chain is another man's key, you never know what you'll get when tyrants fall... A revolution just a circle after all."- ilyAIMY "Revolutions Per Minute"

Thanks..but I will make him some of my cherry chocolate cake....nuff said.
    Mary Kay
    Analog free -April 17,2009
    Ladies, Please join us in ECF's: The Women's Room

Idiot Guru ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member
    Blog Entries

Lol Ms. MK