V4L Family Chat - Page 272
Page 272 of 1758 FirstFirst ... 1722222622682692702712722732742752762823223727721272 ... LastLast
Results 2,711 to 2,720 of 17573
Like Tree18379Likes

Thread: V4L Family Chat

Ultra Member ECF Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by Anita Gibbs View Post
    Yup, you're right there Chim chim, high nooner. Time fer my monkeyness ta have some nourishment it was. yup So I'm a goin thru the freezer why you ask Cuz I don't like to cook !!! Never have, Never will (hubby does that) So, I says ta myself...Self? Wat cha wantin in here ? A course bein asked I question, I answered it I says Self, I want one of them burrito thingy-ma-bobs there. yup So I think I micro'd it long nuff & sit down to eat it. OMG....nope, not long nuff But, I sang the song ♪♪ Hot beans ♪♪ Cold beans ♪♪ Everywheres a bean bean ♪♪..You know the one Swallowed it quick so I could get back to my Watermelon Carto yup, I did Oh my, I really need ta git a life huh ?
    Hey Monkey Mama, I'll cook for you...Bananas Foster or Banana Cream Pie? Monkey delicacies. No frozen beanie burritos for you!

PV Master ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

Quote Originally Posted by Anita Gibbs View Post
    Yup, you're right there Chim chim, high nooner. Time fer my monkeyness ta have some nourishment it was. yup So I'm a goin thru the freezer why you ask Cuz I don't like to cook !!! Never have, Never will (hubby does that) So, I says ta myself...Self? Wat cha wantin in here ? A course bein asked I question, I answered it I says Self, I want one of them burrito thingy-ma-bobs there. yup So I think I micro'd it long nuff & sit down to eat it. OMG....nope, not long nuff But, I sang the song ♪♪ Hot beans ♪♪ Cold beans ♪♪ Everywheres a bean bean ♪♪..You know the one Swallowed it quick so I could get back to my Watermelon Carto yup, I did Oh my, I really need ta git a life huh ?
    Beans, beans........the musical fruit.
    The more you eat, the more you toot.
    HarmonyPB likes this.
    You live but once; you might as well be amusing....Coco Chanel
    A nation of sheep begets a government of wolves.

Ascended To A Higher Plane ECF Veteran AG51's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by chimchim View Post
    Hey Monkey Mama, I'll cook for you...Bananas Foster or Banana Cream Pie? Monkey delicacies. No frozen beanie burritos for you!
    Fer REAL OMG !!! No more beanies I love my purples here !!!yup
    chimchim and Nana2B like this.

Ultra Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by incantius View Post
    you must work in an IT related field
    Lol!! Why yes I do In a rather large Data Center to be exact. Luckily, when my job moves (in a few yesrs) it will only be 3 hours away and not overseas! I'll still probably be out of a job, but I will enjoy it while it lasts!

Super Member ECF Veteran

Afternoon Fam and what a great afternoon it is 82 and sunny!!!
    Someone brought it to my attention that I haven't kept ya'll up to date on how me and my lady are doing.....well everything is still going great I put the seat down she pulls the seat up....I cook for us she cleans the dishes....I wash the cars she gets them dirty....I cut the grass she plants flowers....I buy the alcohol she mixes the drinks...you know the things that make a relationship last and keep it fun
    AG51, Kanza, katz-in-boots and 1 others like this.

I think my stock in Beano just went up a few dollars per share.
    AG51 likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by gramva View Post
    Beans, beans........the musical fruit.
    The more you eat, the more you toot.
    Gramva....Iffin dis was Smell-a-internet (similar to scratch n sniff, but different) Ya might say I'ma good orchestra later on why does that happen to a monkeymomma I'll never know fer sure I'm pretty sure it's my hubby's fault though...

PV Master ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

AdAmA: This relationship is going to last a liftime. You guys have got the whole woman/man thing down pat. Until she gets up in the middle of the night and to pee, and the lid is up. Then after she pulls herself out, YOU ARE IN TROUBLE.
    AG51 likes this.
    You live but once; you might as well be amusing....Coco Chanel
    A nation of sheep begets a government of wolves.

Quote Originally Posted by AdAmA View Post
    Afternoon Fam and what a great afternoon it is 82 and sunny!!!
    Someone brought it to my attention that I haven't kept ya'll up to date on how me and my lady are doing.....well everything is still going great I put the seat down she pulls the seat up....I cook for us she cleans the dishes....I wash the cars she gets them dirty....I cut the grass she plants flowers....I buy the alcohol she mixes the drinks...you know the things that make a relationship last and keep it fun
    Awwww, young love. It's so sweet!
    That's exactly how it is in my marriage, well, except nobody's is cutting the grass since my son moved out....and we go out if we want drinks, and my car is still dirty and no one has washed it yet, and my freezer looks like the frozen food section at Sam's Club, and there aren't any dishes 'cause we're so lazy that we've taken to using paper plates.......I guess when you've been married long enough it's about being creative.
    AdAmA, AG51 and Kanza like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Rappel_Welch View Post
    I think my stock in Beano just went up a few dollars per share.
    ....... do ya have ta micro that too Hope the recipe ain't too hard ta follow