V4L Family Chat - Page 491
Page 491 of 1758 FirstFirst ... 3914414814874884894904914924934944955015415919911491 ... LastLast
Results 4,901 to 4,910 of 17573
Like Tree18379Likes

Thread: V4L Family Chat

Moved On Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

hehehe.......I like me that mmcall a whole bunch!

((((Hugz))))
    mmcall12 likes this.

Ultra Member ECF Veteran
    Northwest Indiana. Chicago TV, Indiana taxes

My stupid bedside fan chose last night to stop working. In the middle of a heat wave and our a/c on its last dying breaths. But hey, waking up early and uncomfortable gave me a chance to sit, vape, and relax instead of rushing off to work in a hurry.
    EleanorR likes this.

Idiot Guru ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member
    Blog Entries

Morning everyone....

Ms. Jbmcdan that vid gets to me everyone.... Wish the dog had attacked the guy for teasing him.

Ms. Keelalagirl sorry that your printer is still not working. What's the model number on it?

Ms. Mmcall take it your waffle juice has arrived?

KrisBKream sir, just be sure to drink plenty of water. Vaping can/will dehydrate you...
    "Everyone loves a revolution, all the liberty they bring, everyone loves a revolution, one man's chain is another man's key, you never know what you'll get when tyrants fall... A revolution just a circle after all."- ilyAIMY "Revolutions Per Minute"

Good Morning V4Lers!!I hope everyone has a great day!!
    EleanorR likes this.
    Its nice to be important,but its more important to be nice.

Super Member ECF Veteran Keener's Avatar

Well, the coffee's good this morning... but this Honeysuckle vape has about as much TH and BK as a limp noodle. About ready to grab two old musty cigarette butts from the long-forgotten ashtray out in the work shed, plug 'em up my nose, and start snorting like a wound-up pig an hour past feeding time.

Anybody else get VG cottonmouth or is it just me?

AH! And I woke up this morning to a creek rat half-long as my leg scurrying up the fly wire outter door of my patio sliding doors. Good thing I quit smoking or I'd have been out there, half-asleep, lighting up and having to fend of Ratzilla in nothing but flip-flops and boxers. A man would need a full suit of battle armor to hold that beast at bay.

I'm scared it's going to come back...

...if it does, I'll force this Honeysuckle on it. That should send it skitterin' off.

*Random morning thoughts born during that twilight period between brewing the coffee and having it finally course through one's veins.
    EleanorR and waylonjessi4ever like this.

Ultra Member ECF Veteran incantius's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by keelalagirl55 View Post
    Nope....It just will not see the printer. I get errors loading the driver, and even if I just try the plug n play and let windows find the driver...well...it sees something, but it does not recognize it as a printer....it sees it as a flash drive
    in the tech world we call it "Plug & Pray". is the printer connected via USB cable or parallel/serial cable or wireless? what make & model is the printer (HPxxxx) if it is an HP printer & we can't figure this out (hard to diagnose without seeing the PC itself) contact HP support HP Support & Drivers | United States& they should be able to walk you through it. IIRC i think i had to install the drivers & then create a TCP/IP port for network printers (may not apply in your case though)

Ultra Member ECF Veteran

GM E1 and another fine day to wake up to,,,,,, I hope everyone drinks alot of fluids today and stay safe,,,,,Love my V4L family
    keelalagirl55 likes this.

Ultra Member ECF Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by SnowDragon View Post
    hehehe.......I like me that mmcall a whole bunch!

((((Hugz))))

(((((((((((HUGZZZZZZZ)))))))))))))),,,,awww thanks SD

Super Member ECF Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by kittypie View Post
    Nana, how are you coming along with the coughing?
    kittypie I'm taking a little break from vaping until I get some 0mg nic juice. Then I'll figure out if I should inhale or not. Seems the best way since I'm so frustrated with it all right now. Thanks for asking.

I hope your 'puter issues get resolved soon. I'm no techie...can't even set margins in Word without calling my daughters LOL

Ultra Member ECF Veteran
    Northwest Indiana. Chicago TV, Indiana taxes

I stocked up on two cases of bottled water on my way in today. I'm already on meds that dehydrate me and give me hot flashes. Add vaping and a heat wave... Let's just say I'm glad I know how to start an IV if need be LOL
    EleanorR likes this.