V4L Family Chat - Page 497
Page 497 of 1758 FirstFirst ... 3974474874934944954964974984995005015075475979971497 ... LastLast
Results 4,961 to 4,970 of 17573
Like Tree18379Likes

Thread: V4L Family Chat

PV Master ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

Harmony, that is great-- I'm happy for both for both of you. Distance is a pain but we do what we have to do...
    HarmonyPB likes this.

Super Member ECF Veteran Keener's Avatar

Eleanor, I have an elderly tubber cat but he's as worthless as teets on a bull. Or maybe he's just smart enough to make us think he's lazy...hmm.

Morandir, man, I hate to hear about the major owwies going on with ya'. Hope they can find out something soon. Extra mojo in your general direction.

Sitting here chain vaping and chugging water. Watching The Adventures of Priscilla, Queen of the Desert. I don't care what anybody says, I love this movie (not to mention the fact that anything Hugo Weaving touches is pure gold).

Shhh... I think I hear scurrying outside on the porch again. I'm not gonna' get up and look, I'm not gonna' get up and look...

I'm gonna' go look...

PV Master ECF Veteran waylonjessi4ever's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by HarmonyPB View Post
    I think you were right! He got a call today and was offered a job. It's 1.5 hours away and only for 3 months, but its better than nothing!
    Thank you all for the well wishes!

Sent on the go from my Evo
    thats ok sweets ,my hubby goes slightly less then that distance and i will too when i get employed again ,lord willing were in the boonies now .But i'd rather work then be at home ,im over it lol
    HarmonyPB likes this.

Idiot Guru ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member
    Blog Entries

Keener sir thank you. I'll be ok, just need to lower my stress level somehow. I'm off until further notice though, boss won't let me drive until a doctor has given clearence.... Hopefully that will be soon, not one who enjoys being able to do nothing....

Btw- The monkey will be escaping the pinata tomorrow, the crazy creature has stolen a few extra goodies in his rage for you as well.
    "Everyone loves a revolution, all the liberty they bring, everyone loves a revolution, one man's chain is another man's key, you never know what you'll get when tyrants fall... A revolution just a circle after all."- ilyAIMY "Revolutions Per Minute"

I hear ya' there. Having to sit on my duff is 10x more stressful than anything I've put up with at work. A speedy recovery.

Your riddle befuddles me! Actually, I get it, but if I didn't take the chance to use "befuddle" when it arose I'd just feel awful about it. YAYYYY! I R LUVS ME SUM MUNKEES!
    HarmonyPB likes this.

Ultra Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

Thank you all!!! It's not a for sure thing yet..trying not to get our hopes up too high. But he called and left a message about the far away job. We should know for sure by tomorrow and he will start on Monday if he gets it!!
    Hope you get that doctors note soon Morandir sir
    I'm really liking the Cafe Mocha btw! I think I will get a pack of prefilleds just to make sure though. That makes 2 for me Cafe Mocha and Blueberry Cobbler YUM!!
    Oh, and the dh just introduced me to You Don't Know Jack...fun game! Now all we need is another controller so we can play against each other! We have never played a competitive game before. This might be interesting!
    Good luck with that rat problem Keener! I'm glad you vape now and don't have to go out there!

ECF Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by nevadabadgirl View Post
    And now it's my turn. At the emergency room with my roomie. He has a bad migraine

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk
    Hope your roomie is doing ok Ms. Nevada!

ECF Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by Nana2B View Post
    Good news on the job offer for hubby Harmony. A long way to travel but it's a start.
    Btw, I love your sig line Nana!!! Too funny! I love drinking wine while cooking! My Grandpa makes wine and OMG I think it's equal to Everclear! It's some good stuff!

Ultra Member ECF Veteran katz-in-boots's Avatar

Evening all y'all purples. So cold here this week. Storm force gales from the south bringing cold, rainy and even snow on our local mountain. I feel for those of you suffering the heat, I'd rather have the cold weather.

Hanging out for my next V4L order. It's been 14 days already and I need more supplies. Last order I got what I think is an older bottle of Nuport - not a round bottle, the shaped one - and the flavour is very different from my previous bottle - this one has an after-taste of bubblegum - well chewed gum at that, ew! And my current prefills have a ginger after-taste. Which is okay, but not what I like. Hoping my next order will have the newer batch because it was so yummy.
    By the time this order gets here, the following order should be only days away -hopefully. It isn't usually this slow.

That's about it for me. Hope those feeling under the weather get some relief soon, and that life picks up for you.
    Your Truth may not be my Truth. That does not make either of us right or wrong, only different.
    Vaping Since December 10th 2010

Oooh, Katz--Tasmania, hey? Wanted to stop off there when we went over but didn't get the chance. Hope your flavors get sorted out (I can't imagine Gum-port being a top taste!).

Getting a late start this morning. Wife's college summer school math final is today and we're running around like chickens with our heads lopped off. On a random pre-caffeine note, I believe I'm going to get a direct-line IV hooked up for maximum coffee intake; these silly "cups" are just restricting my accessibility.

Hope all are having a good morning (or, for Katz, evening!).