Do you think V4L would share a secret? ..... - Page 2
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Like Tree23Likes

Thread: Do you think V4L would share a secret? .....

PV Master ECF Veteran

Since its a by product of processing wheat and close relatives according to wiki ,i just dont see WHY it would be in ejuice .
    @wintering ...the menu at Amicis pizza and i believe CPK also has a gluten free pizza ! Also ,since you are california too ,Target and Trader Joes sells lots of gluten free cake and cookie mixes as well as other foods .
    EleanorR likes this.

Supplier Associate ECF Veteran wader2k's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Wintering View Post
    T

Wade, may I as what flavors your DIL vapes? I know the menthol is fine with me, but the banana had me hugging the ..... well, I'm sure you know what I mean!
    Pretty sure she has vaped Grape, Doc Pepper, & Red Energy....but she isn't a very heavy vapor, so it may be quantity. Also note that these flavors are all Premium/CoolCart so maybe that is a factor.
    Last edited by wader2k; 08-11-2011 at 09:30 PM.
    Guess What? New varieties of tempting deliciousness now available! v4l.com vapor4life.com

Hi Kris, and thanks! Gosh, you're a much smarter soul that I. It took me 3 months of .... er, um .... well, we won't go there, to figure out that it had something to do with smoking cessation - and not the e-cigs!

Hmmmmm.... now ya got me wondering .... what in the beegeebers the V4L drip tips made out of? Maybe I should go back to the standard white caps. (eeks, unless they're made from something wheat-y!)

And hey, if you know any Doc's itching to get published - I'm your gal!

Quote Originally Posted by KrisBKream View Post
    I was about to suggest that maybe it's not the vaping at all, but simply the not-smoking. But then I reread and saw what you said (enough times that I shouldn't have missed it) about menthol being fine.

I'm stumped! Every bit of knowledge I'm churning up from the dark recesses of my brain fly in the face of your symptoms. You sure you aren't using some kind of edible-wheat-based-drip-tip-mod? I really can't wait to hear what you eventually figure out. You could be a case study for some ambitious doc who wants to get published!

Hi waylonjessi .... thanks! I just got back from a trip to Raley's - and YUM.... I found De'lish wasabi rice chips! I will survive!

Quote Originally Posted by waylonjessi4ever View Post
    Since its a by product of processing wheat and close relatives according to wiki ,i just dont see WHY it would be in ejuice .
    @wintering ...the menu at Amicis pizza and i believe CPK also has a gluten free pizza ! Also ,since you are california too ,Target and Trader Joes sells lots of gluten free cake and cookie mixes as well as other foods .
    EleanorR likes this.

Hi Wade, and thanks! By a process of elimination, I found the menthol coolcarts were fine with me. It was the vanilla and waffle that sent me into urpy-land! Me'thinks a Grape order is in my future!

Quote Originally Posted by wader2k View Post
    Pretty sure she has vaped Grape, Doc Pepper, & Red Energy....but she isn't a very heavy vapor, so it may be quantity. Also note that these flavors are all Premium/CoolCart so maybe that is a factor.

Full Member ECF Veteran

Drip tips are made of anodized aluminum, if my guess is any good. (love mine soooo much.) The black is Delrin, which is a type of plastic, right?

Idiot Guru ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member
    Blog Entries

Yes it is Ms. Shadzi, it's one they use for liquis cooling on computers because it's chemically nuetral, guitar picks, list goes on. Very durable materal.
    "Everyone loves a revolution, all the liberty they bring, everyone loves a revolution, one man's chain is another man's key, you never know what you'll get when tyrants fall... A revolution just a circle after all."- ilyAIMY "Revolutions Per Minute"

Wader you cannot possibly be old enough to have a DIL. I refuse to believe it!

Wintering: Wasabi rice chips?!
    Wintering likes this.
    "To be a Virginian, either by Birth, Marriage, Adoption, or even on one's mother's side, is an Introduction to any State in the Union, a Passport to any Foreign Country, and a Benediction from Almighty God."

Supplier Associate ECF Veteran wader2k's Avatar

Well I guess all these grandbabies are out of the question!
    Guess What? New varieties of tempting deliciousness now available! v4l.com vapor4life.com

Quote Originally Posted by wader2k View Post
    Well I guess all these grandbabies are out of the question!
    Oh, you mean Chloe and the other squirrels, right?
    "To be a Virginian, either by Birth, Marriage, Adoption, or even on one's mother's side, is an Introduction to any State in the Union, a Passport to any Foreign Country, and a Benediction from Almighty God."

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast