Diamond batt users still rocking? - Page 4
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Like Tree10Likes

Thread: Diamond batt users still rocking?

Ultra Member ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

Quote Originally Posted by Morandir835 View Post
    VapingRulz (can't remember if it's sir or Ms., do apologize) is this a v1 or v2 king diamond batt and have you tried the post reset method?
    It's Ms. and I think it's v2 because there's a number beginning with V and ending with 2. I've read about the post reset method and I've tried to do it but I can't make it work.

Idiot Guru ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member
    Blog Entries

"Everyone loves a revolution, all the liberty they bring, everyone loves a revolution, one man's chain is another man's key, you never know what you'll get when tyrants fall... A revolution just a circle after all."- ilyAIMY "Revolutions Per Minute"

Ultra Member ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

Thanks for the video! I did raise the center post successfully but I'm finding that it will work only once, then it goes funky again. I still need to unscrew it to make it turn off. It's too bad because when it *does* work, it's fabulous!

Idiot Guru ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member
    Blog Entries

Ms. VapingRulz there's one more fix you can try, after doing the post reset, wobble the carto back and fourth a few times. Have no idea why it works, but it does.
    "Everyone loves a revolution, all the liberty they bring, everyone loves a revolution, one man's chain is another man's key, you never know what you'll get when tyrants fall... A revolution just a circle after all."- ilyAIMY "Revolutions Per Minute"

Super Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

Out of three Diamonds I still have to use my simple white battery. Wife has claimed them all. She really likes them not only for thier looks but the way they fuction. Only have had for few weeks but have not have any problems with them.

Ultra Member ECF Veteran krazie_Kid's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Lisa66 View Post
    krazie, the Titan is the newer "2nd generation" battery that reads "Vapor Titan" rather than "Vapor King".
    Ahh thank you Lisa, I still prefer the Vapor King name... Although it is a good idea for the switch, as when I started vaping, another vender (Who will not be named) Was selling a 3 piece as the "Original Vapor King" So not cool!
    Laa shay'a waqi'un moutlaq bale kouloun moumkine. The wisdom of our creed is revealed through these words. We work in the dark, to serve the light. We are Assassins. Nothing is true, everything is permitted.

Ultra Member ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

Ok, in the interest of the common good and in case there are people out there who are almost as dense as me, I'm going to admit that for over a year I've thought that the term "center post" referred to some sort of pin-sized post in the very center of the battery, where that very small hole is. Only after watching Morandir's excellent video did I realize that the "center post" is the entire donut-shaped center between the little hole and the outside ring. (Go ahead and have a good laugh.) Now I can easily raise that center post so I've been feverishly doing it to all of my batteries. Thank you, Morandir! (My diamond auto is still a dud, though.)
    EleanorR likes this.

Idiot Guru ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member
    Blog Entries

Ms. Vapingrulz, if you're willing, will gladly take a look at the battery for you. Just shoot me a pm and we can discuss the details.

I get so many compliments on my one chrome diamond batt. I want to collect them all :-)
    EleanorR likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by x1daydreamer6x View Post
    I get so many compliments on my one chrome diamond batt. I want to collect them all :-)
    They are beautiful! I'm rocking my Chrome XL with purple LED as we speak type . . .
    "To be a Virginian, either by Birth, Marriage, Adoption, or even on one's mother's side, is an Introduction to any State in the Union, a Passport to any Foreign Country, and a Benediction from Almighty God."

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast