Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Like Tree35Likes

Thread: Join V4L in celebrating the Great American Smokeout with our "Trade A Pack For A Kit" event!

Super Member* ECF Veteran jordonm41's Avatar

Great idea!!!!!
    AudreySchroder likes this.
    wedding officate that loves to vape
    smoke free 1-26-2011 and slpped 8-30-11 and had a smoke:( money saved $.oo lungs saved priceless!!

Ultra Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

yes agree what a great idea
    AudreySchroder likes this.

Moved On Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by waylonjessi4ever View Post
    Please tell me you arent liquidating .......
    This is a cool special event to introduce the lounge...and you get a battery. Of course if you get a battery you're gonna need a charger and if you have charger..well you might want to consider getting a 2nd battery while the first one is charging. And..having 1 or 2 charged batteries is great, but in order to vape them you'll probably want to get some pre-filled cartos or some juice. Now, a lot of people really like Drip Tips so getting at least 1 if not 2 of those might be that bad of an idea. If you like the batteries, try one of these Pass-Throughs...they hook right up to the computer usb port...not only that but you can you use them in the car...and if you do...you might want to get..........

I guess you can see where this is going...............

I wouldn't lose too much sleep worrying about a liquidation!

Supplier Associate ECF Veteran wader2k's Avatar

Exactly.

This promo is intended to introduce smokers to the alternative of vaping as opposed to smoking. A lot of folks with no direct experience look at E-Cigs as a novelty. The best way to change that is to get the product in their hands. This is a fun way to do just that!

It also introduces our retail storefront to folks in the area and if some of them end up customers all the better!!! I'd be less than honest if I said it wasn't about growing the customer base.

Liquidation? Nope. We aren't going anywhere but up!
    AudreySchroder and plarkinjr like this.
    Guess What? New varieties of tempting deliciousness now available! v4l.com vapor4life.com

Moved On Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

On a more somber note, I've owned many companies over the years and the ones that that were cash-n-carry, open to public always presented a problem.

Unfortunately you never know who or what will walk through the door. Sadly to say people do some pretty stupid stuff over what amounts to pocket change. I'm sure the staff has addressed this and I can only hope that they have taken measures on the chance that something occurs.

Perhaps some strategically placed ninja attack squirrels with little radio headsets placed in the ventilation systems above the lounge might not be a bad idea. You know, set up a camera with a monitor in the back for Wader to view.....something goes down...and Wader gives the attack command. Trust me, nobody wants to stick around when facing the business end of a couple ninja attack squirrels.
    Last edited by SnowDragon; 11-16-2011 at 04:43 PM. Reason: laughing + replying = inaccuracies
    Kanza likes this.

Idiot Guru ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member
    Blog Entries

Lmao Snow sir
    "Everyone loves a revolution, all the liberty they bring, everyone loves a revolution, one man's chain is another man's key, you never know what you'll get when tyrants fall... A revolution just a circle after all."- ilyAIMY "Revolutions Per Minute"

Supplier Associate ECF Veteran wader2k's Avatar

Please step away from the Cartos, Sir!!
    maureengill and Kanza like this.
    Guess What? New varieties of tempting deliciousness now available! v4l.com vapor4life.com

PV Master ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

AG51 and Kanza like this.

PV Master ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

AG51, Kanza and arkywolf like this.

PV Master ECF Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by Lisa66 View Post
    That sign is going in our front door
    AG51, Kanza and AudreySchroder like this.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast