Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Like Tree35Likes

Thread: Join V4L in celebrating the Great American Smokeout with our "Trade A Pack For A Kit" event!

Supplier Associate ECF Veteran wader2k's Avatar

I got yer back!
    Kanza likes this.
    Guess What? New varieties of tempting deliciousness now available! v4l.com vapor4life.com

Moved On Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

The Squirrel has a unique ability, lulling it's opponents into thinking it is meek and skittish......I know better.

Warning: What you are about to see is graphic and may not be suited for the faint of heart.......

It's all cute and fun...until they go into attack mode!
    Last edited by SnowDragon; 11-17-2011 at 02:05 PM.
    Kanza likes this.

Idiot Guru ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member
    Blog Entries

Snow sir wonder if that's why Loki doesn't take them head on, he just digs up their food supply for winter to starve them out (sorry Wader sir, can't control who or what Lokus Pokus goes after at times).
    "Everyone loves a revolution, all the liberty they bring, everyone loves a revolution, one man's chain is another man's key, you never know what you'll get when tyrants fall... A revolution just a circle after all."- ilyAIMY "Revolutions Per Minute"

Full Member Verified Member

i know alot of people on my boat(submarine) who have been interested in e cigs but are always afraid of the starting cost this would be perfect since smoking is now banned on all US subs. but this is too far

Ultra Member ECF Veteran ThankU4Vaping's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by cduhh View Post
    i know alot of people on my boat(submarine) who have been interested in e cigs but are always afraid of the starting cost this would be perfect since smoking is now banned on all US subs. but this is too far
    If they're not afraid of the cost of a carton of analogs, that same amount spent on e-cigs would be a great start!
    plarkinjr likes this.

Super Member Verified Member

Quote Originally Posted by ThankU4Vaping View Post
    If they're not afraid of the cost of a carton of analogs, that same amount spent on e-cigs would be a great start!
    Yeah, have them sign up for the discount codes, and once a 25% (or more) comes in... they can get a wall charger, a diamond batt, and two packs of cartos, shipped, for about $45. If they hate it, someone will buy it off them.
    Last edited by plarkinjr; 11-18-2011 at 03:09 PM. Reason: math sux

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123