Some tank observations
Like Tree2Likes
  • 2 Post By kittypie

Thread: Some tank observations

Idiot Guru ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member
    Blog Entries

Default Some tank observations

Trying to keep myself busy (will discuss it later possibly), and while I don't have access to my comp right now wanted to address a few things about tanks. Always said a tank is a tank which is a tank. That's not exactly true. What the tank is made out of can determine what kind of juice you can use, namely cinnamon. Broke two of the delrin topped tanks using a non-v4l juice with high cinnamon content. Anyone who is familiar with these flavors know that's the usual case. The metal capped ones with the different plastic tank actually has handled the cinnamon juice without cracking thus far. Still in early testing, but so far results are promising. The metal capped ones with smaller internal o rings make filling easier, but also makes the dt a much more important part. Using the silicon tip the carto has a bad habit of sliding out. Using the delrin, clear, ming, whatever other hard dt helps alleviate that problem. Yes a tank is still a tank, but what it's made out of does make a difference however slight.
    Last edited by Morandir835; 01-24-2012 at 09:01 PM. Reason: Swype
    "Everyone loves a revolution, all the liberty they bring, everyone loves a revolution, one man's chain is another man's key, you never know what you'll get when tyrants fall... A revolution just a circle after all."- ilyAIMY "Revolutions Per Minute"

Well, that first sentence and parenthetical have me concerned...
    EleanorR and plarkinjr like this.

I vape a lot of cinnamon and I use a glass tank for it because it does ruin plastic tanks. The V4L tanks work well with everything else though. Im enjoying chocolate juice in my V4L 3.5 right now.
    Its nice to be important,but its more important to be nice.

Idiot Guru ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member
    Blog Entries

Ms. Kittypie don't worry....

Ms. Keyzy that's why felt it had to be mentioned the metal capped tanks so far have done well with cinnamon juices. They're made of the same material as a syringe it seems.
    "Everyone loves a revolution, all the liberty they bring, everyone loves a revolution, one man's chain is another man's key, you never know what you'll get when tyrants fall... A revolution just a circle after all."- ilyAIMY "Revolutions Per Minute"

I havent tried the metal cap tanks yet. Ill have to check them out. I vape alot of cinni and its rough on everything,lol.
    Its nice to be important,but its more important to be nice.