V4L Ego Users?

Thread: V4L Ego Users?

Default V4L Ego Users?

J/C if anyone else had this happen? I actually bought it 3 weeks ago on 2/20 to add to my V4L battery collection...Using my hand, I screwed on the tank today and the bottom cracked and gave out...the crack is not on the 808 threading either, just the battery part....now it's taped up....

is there any warranty on this happening? ....I'm local so I've been buying your products for a while...
    Attached Images Attached Images

Idiot Guru ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member
    Blog Entries

Dj-Skyy (sir right?) warranty is usually 30-45 days after purchase, but not sure if that applies to the egos. First time seeing that happen with one of them. Would contact cs and ask.
    "Everyone loves a revolution, all the liberty they bring, everyone loves a revolution, one man's chain is another man's key, you never know what you'll get when tyrants fall... A revolution just a circle after all."- ilyAIMY "Revolutions Per Minute"

PV Master Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

jeez that looks terrible!

Super Member ECF Veteran

I can say that I *just* got this kit, complete with a tank and a set of 5 of those holy crap huge cartos for the ego...having now finally tested it, I'm waiting for the top of my head to come back to earth. Clearly i'm going to have to get some 2.0 ohm dual coils for the tank. I can also say that I am happy the OP posted this problem, I'll certainly be extra extra careful with mine now.