Not Sure I Like the Fewer Sales Theory - Page 6
Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast
Like Tree114Likes

Thread: Not Sure I Like the Fewer Sales Theory

Idiot Guru ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member
    Blog Entries

Ms. SAG the two forums have a few people in common (like BlueAdept sir). Whether they're here or there they're still family.
    "Everyone loves a revolution, all the liberty they bring, everyone loves a revolution, one man's chain is another man's key, you never know what you'll get when tyrants fall... A revolution just a circle after all."- ilyAIMY "Revolutions Per Minute"

Ultra Member ECF Veteran incantius's Avatar

unless they are named Incantius i'm on both forums but i don't fit in since i'm a square peg trying to be forced into a round hole
    Lisa66, EleanorR and SAG like this.

SAG

Morandir Sir - Good point and so true! Thank you for the reminder.

Ultra Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

Well said, Mr M

Idiot Guru ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member
    Blog Entries

Incantius sir you are always family in my book good sir.
    "Everyone loves a revolution, all the liberty they bring, everyone loves a revolution, one man's chain is another man's key, you never know what you'll get when tyrants fall... A revolution just a circle after all."- ilyAIMY "Revolutions Per Minute"

Ultra Member ECF Veteran incantius's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Morandir835 View Post
    Incantius sir you are always family in my book good sir.
    i love people with low standards!!!
    TheBlueAdept, AG51, Lisa66 and 3 others like this.

Idiot Guru ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member
    Blog Entries

LMAO Incantius sir

Full Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

Everybody would like the sales to continue, but I agree with kat in one of the first posts. It kind of "devalued " the price because I started to associate the " sale " price with the " regular " price . I would love to pay less but V4L has a business to run. We live in a capitolist nation so i'm sure they will do whatever it takes to stay competetive. If someone else makes a better product or for cheaper i'll buy from them and then V4L may lower prices to stay competetive. Or if more people buy their stuff perhaps the prices will get lower. Who knows ? Maybe it's just temporary ? Ultimately it stinks for the consumer but I get it. I still love V4L products however I will probably be buying a bit more then I used to from other vendors though .

Senior Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by jamvector View Post
    Well said Jeffree, great to see you as always. I meant I had no friends at the V4L forum, not here on the ECF V4L Subforum, although there are very very few of us left from our heyday.

PS: I'm trying hard to root for your RedWings, down 2-1 but not out!
    just an observation, mr. jam...its VERY difficult to "make friends" on a forum where youve never visited and youve not attempted to help anyone...if you want to sit HERE and talk like a 92 year old man about the 'VERY , VERY VERY FEW OF US LEFT FROM OUR HEYDAY"...no one can stop you...more power to you...THIS is not the HEYDAY...THIS IS NOW...

my 92 year old uncle sits and talks for hours about how few of his friends are still alive that survived at Pearl Harbor...just like him...you can sit and wallow...or you can do something different...there are some really nice folks over on the "other (fake) forum" and lots of new folks too, who could really use the expertise that you "old vapers" supposedly possess...

its kinda like this...i've been a member of the DAR for 48 years...i attended meetings back in the seventies...but havent been active or gone to any meetings in years...my cousin just joined DAR...she goes to every meeting..sits on the board of directors, shes even on every committee she can handle...now which one of us REALLY knows ANYthing that is going on with DAR today??? my 58 years of sitting at home (complaining that i dont have any "friends there like i did in its heyday") or her 5 years of being active in every way she can???

i'm just saying...all that makes me is an old woman with a 50 year pin coming to me...who have *I* helped recently?
    Last edited by Via!; 04-26-2012 at 08:11 PM.

Super Member ECF Veteran

I really like the fewer sales theory... it has been much easier on my bank account.
    I do not feel compelled to order stuff every other day when a new sale comes along.

Now I can plan out what i need,order occordingly and not get distracted by the onslaught of sales. :P
    waylonjessi4ever likes this.

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast