Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
Like Tree17Likes

Thread: Mixing Juice and creating new flavors. Ideas?

Supplier Associate ECF Veteran BHam's Avatar

Everyone has such interesting combinations. Once I try these I'll be sure to let everyone know! Has anyone tried mixing our cocktail flavors with something fruity or any other flavors? Any tequila combinations?

Idiot Guru ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member
    Blog Entries

No sir it doesn't, just gives it a nice menthol kick (at least to me, taste is subjective).
    "Everyone loves a revolution, all the liberty they bring, everyone loves a revolution, one man's chain is another man's key, you never know what you'll get when tyrants fall... A revolution just a circle after all."- ilyAIMY "Revolutions Per Minute"

Super Member ECF Veteran TheScootness's Avatar

Yes, Morandir's Smilin #7 is quite good. In fact I've found that #7 is a great mixer with quite a few things. It has a unique, yet not overpowering flavor that meshes well with others.

#7 and Wow Vanilla 50/50. Waffle and Vanilla 50/50. 3/6 Wow Kamel, 2/6 Strawberry, 1/6 Watermelon. Reminds me of a premium, limited run of analogs I had in the neighborhood of 2006. Delicious!

Super Member ECF Veteran bobbysox10's Avatar

Colonel Caramel mixes well with java mint. If you don't want too much mint you can mix it with java junction and just add a little Peacemaker Peppermint. Me and Gabe like this one a lot.

I love love love V4L's Premium Vanilla all by its ownsome, but I also use it to mix with other vendor's juices (especially certain tobaccos). Premium Vanilla Tobacco = YUM!
    "To be a Virginian, either by Birth, Marriage, Adoption, or even on one's mother's side, is an Introduction to any State in the Union, a Passport to any Foreign Country, and a Benediction from Almighty God."

Idiot Guru ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member
    Blog Entries

Have another mix Bham sir, Nuport wow 36mg with some 100mg unflavored pg/vg solution. Just add enough to get to around 60-72mg and it's vaping heaven.
    "Everyone loves a revolution, all the liberty they bring, everyone loves a revolution, one man's chain is another man's key, you never know what you'll get when tyrants fall... A revolution just a circle after all."- ilyAIMY "Revolutions Per Minute"

Super Member ECF Veteran

Mix the red bull with wow black licorice....jäger bomb!

PV Master ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

I like the USA Bandit Berry with just a splash of Peacemaker Peppermint, to give it a cooling sensation.

PV Master Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

Quote Originally Posted by BHam View Post
    Everyone has such interesting combinations. Once I try these I'll be sure to let everyone know! Has anyone tried mixing our cocktail flavors with something fruity or any other flavors? Any tequila combinations?
    Back when you had the Bud flavor and the tequila, I should have tried that combo, but I wasn't into mixing juices then. But my favorite drink is a Bud light with a shot of tequila, so if you have those two juices try it and let me know how it tastes
    Until one has loved an animal, a part of one's soul remains unawakened.

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast