Mixing Juice and creating new flavors. Ideas?
Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast
Like Tree17Likes

Thread: Mixing Juice and creating new flavors. Ideas?

Supplier Associate ECF Veteran BHam's Avatar

Default Mixing Juice and creating new flavors. Ideas?

So since the USA juice came out I haven't really experimented with mixing juices to create my own flavor cocktails, but I just woke up and I have a bottle of Watermelon, Grape, #7, and Vanilla in front of me and I want to try something new and cool. You'd think that those four would offer some great combinations for some awesome flavors.

In my trials I find I end up adding too much of one flavor and not enough of the other one. My Grape tobacco tastes like grape with a hint of #7. So I am curious about other people's mixing habits. I'm hesitant to try mixing flavors because I tried only 2/3 of the flavors we have. So my ECF brothers and sisters, I call on you to find me a new flavor recipe and I promise to try them all! Make haste and reply with your favorite mixes!

PV Master Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

I like butterscotch and coffee together. Haven't mixed it in awhile so don't remember the amounts of each. Will have to do that again soon cus I do remember it was good!
    Until one has loved an animal, a part of one's soul remains unawakened.

Thanks for that, I'll definitely have to try that combination. I love Butterscotch but haven't tried mixing it but that combo is officially on my list!

Ultra Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

This is how I mix. I take the flavor that I want to taste the most, for example Expresso. Then I keep adding drops of another juice, like chocolate, until it's the way I want it. I figure that I can always add more but can't take it out once it's added. Generally, I fill a 3 ml bottle 3/4 of the way with expresso and end up with about 5-7 drops of chocolate. Have fun, Bham!

Ultra Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

Another great combo is Strawberry Mango. I do the same thing as with the expresso. Since strawberry is stronger than the mango, I use mostly mango and add a few drops of strawberry...yum
    EleanorR and waylonjessi4ever like this.

PV Master ECF Veteran waylonjessi4ever's Avatar

Bandit berry goes with banana breeze believe it or not ....just like a jamba juice lol
    Anything obvious usually goes ,like any coffee and any choc or vanilla or caramel ,etc.
    Lisa66 likes this.

Ultra Member ECF Veteran jeffree's Avatar

Exactly right. And tea fits beautifully with most fruits and mints. In fact, I always use 50/50 blends--using with tea or coffee as the base--to add depth to the mixes. My Blueberry Tea Special, to die for, has won major awards and cash prizes.
    EleanorR and katz-in-boots like this.

Quit cigs cold turkey, thanks to V4L, in January 2010
    Quit PG almost cold turkey, thanks to VG, in May 2010
    Currently enjoy eGo-C Twist batts + Kanger T3s clearos

Idiot Guru ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member
    Blog Entries

BHam sir have you tried a mix of 1/3 smilin premium to 2/3 no. 7?
    "Everyone loves a revolution, all the liberty they bring, everyone loves a revolution, one man's chain is another man's key, you never know what you'll get when tyrants fall... A revolution just a circle after all."- ilyAIMY "Revolutions Per Minute"

I have not tried that combination. Since the Smilin has a stronger minty taste, does it overpower #7 at all?

Sent from my SGH-T989 using Tapatalk 2

Ultra Member ECF Veteran katz-in-boots's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by plantlvr View Post
    I like butterscotch and coffee together. Haven't mixed it in awhile so don't remember the amounts of each. Will have to do that again soon cus I do remember it was good!
    Quote Originally Posted by waylonjessi4ever View Post
    Anything obvious usually goes ,like any coffee and any choc or vanilla or caramel ,etc.
    Quote Originally Posted by jeffree View Post
    Exactly right. And tea fits beautifully with most fruits and mints. In fact, I always use 50/50 blends--using with tea or coffee as the base--to add depth to the mixes. My Blueberry Tea Special, to die for, has won major awards and cash prizes.
    All I can say is YUM!
    Your Truth may not be my Truth. That does not make either of us right or wrong, only different.
    Vaping Since December 10th 2010

Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast