Introducing the OMG All Day! - Page 2
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Like Tree28Likes

Thread: Introducing the OMG All Day!

Idiot Guru ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member
    Blog Entries

Xdunlapx (sir or Ms.?) no it doesn't. Only a wall charger for the 18500 batt.
    "Everyone loves a revolution, all the liberty they bring, everyone loves a revolution, one man's chain is another man's key, you never know what you'll get when tyrants fall... A revolution just a circle after all."- ilyAIMY "Revolutions Per Minute"

Super Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

ok a quick re-introduction then on to a question. I started vaping back in like mid-'09 thanks to V4L. was completely off analogs for almost a year. I spent a lot of time here till i lost my job in end of '09 early '10. then my father got very sick and my stress level was out of control. I basically threw the e-cig in the dresser and was back on my Newports 100% wasn't happy about it but with everything going on with dad i was a wreck and only my Newports helped. so in the last 2 years i tried a couple times to get back on the e-cig. but dad kept getting worse. Now dad has passed away(RIP) a couple months ago and the overwhelming stress from that is starting to subside so i decided to see what the fine folks at V4L were up to. needless to say i was happly surprised picked up a eGo kit, a stealth xl battery, some tanks and a bunch of juice. really have been working again on dropping the analogs(down from 1-2 packs a day to 1 pack lasting 3 days)and this week i will be off the analogs and just on vaping!!

ok that was more of a re-introduction than i expected lol but now on to the question

I really like the EGO mega carts. the 6ml tanks are cool too, but for me i feel like i get a better pull and drag off of the mega. so i was wondering if the mega carts will work on the OMG all day mod? really interested in getting one. its just that the threads on the mega cart, although they are 808 threaded, are pretty deep in the cart and from the pic is is hard to tell if it will fit. not entirely a deal breaker cause i could cut down the mega carts and it should work and be easy with a dremel. and i have a whole lot of tanks(got the 8 pack on special) so i really should work on using them more. i just keep going back to the mega cart.

thanks

Idiot Guru ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member
    Blog Entries

Dirty J (guessing sir) no they won't without an adapter. You can use a 808 to 510 adapter, then a 510 to 808 adapter on top of that and you can use the mega cartos.
    "Everyone loves a revolution, all the liberty they bring, everyone loves a revolution, one man's chain is another man's key, you never know what you'll get when tyrants fall... A revolution just a circle after all."- ilyAIMY "Revolutions Per Minute"

Super Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

yes Mr.

thanks for the quick reply. thats kind of what i figured and already had both adapters in my cart at V4L. plus i am sitting here looking at the mega and planning out how i could cut one down. hardest part will b the air slots. and that shouldn't be too bad of a problem either!!! i get paid on friday and cant wait till next week for this stuff to show up!!

Well I ordered mine too, but figured that if it came with the tanks, then they would fit. I didn't know about having to get adapters cause I didn't see anything about that on the site. Dang...I will have to wait awhile to order adapters cause I have placed 3 orders this week already. Can't afford another order til next month.
    Guess I won't be using my long lasting tank with my long lasting batt.

Idiot Guru ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member
    Blog Entries

The tanks fit Ms. GrannyDee, just the mega cartos won't without the adapters.

PV Master Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

Grannydee, they have 808 tanks, which they come with, and v4l also has 510 tanks too, those won't fit without adapter but the 808 tanks that are coming with it will. I can't wait to hear what people think about these!! That IS a good introductory deal, in my opinion...makes it tempting... to me, I love pink but the yellow and blue are so bright and stand out the most.....hard to choose between those 2 colors...

Thank you M. I just went back over the posts. I misread them and responded too soon. Still trying to learn all the lingo associated with vaping, lol.
    EleanorR and HarmonyPB like this.

SAG

Congrats on the launch! Can't wait to hear what everyone thinks of 'em.
    EleanorR likes this.

You guys are great at explaining things. I'm just a noob. Thanks for your patience with those of us with that affliction. I wouldn't know anything at all about this stuff without y'all. I just need it to stick in my brain.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast