So is #7 gone for good? - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree8Likes

Thread: So is #7 gone for good?

Idiot Guru ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member
    Blog Entries

Not a quality issue Whistles sir. Will bump a thread that has completely nothing to do with this subject....
    "Everyone loves a revolution, all the liberty they bring, everyone loves a revolution, one man's chain is another man's key, you never know what you'll get when tyrants fall... A revolution just a circle after all."- ilyAIMY "Revolutions Per Minute"

Super Member ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

Probably what Whistles is referring to is the following post by SMILIN in this thread New Flavors added to the Wow Line!!!! on Aug. 14.

TBA,

I appreciate your thoughts for the USA juice. Please, understand as well as appreciate my thoughts, and experience. I have personally been to every factory I use for V4L products, everywhere in the world. I used to chain smoke 5 packs a day. I now vape, morning, noon, and night. I will only vape the best, cleanest, most documented juice available. I wish I could tell you the USA it it, but, alas....it is NOT. There is absolutely NO comparison in the quality of labs, cleanliness, as well as ISO 9001 rating, along with SGS certification, as the few labs I use in China.

This new WOW juice is made at the finest Lab I have ever seen in the world. Please, do not believe that everything made in China is substandard. I make sure, to use only the finest in China, and anywhere else in the world I work with. I know, once y'all try our newest flavors, and yes, there will be MANY MANY more, you will experience what I already know.

Please, try first, then let us know whatcha think.

Vape-On

Steve

Ultra Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

Yup, that was it granny.. He was responding to a post I had made on the matter. But do note Mr Morandir's recent response above also..

PV Master ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

What if the maker were to sell the more successful recipe(s) to someone else () who could make them in their own plant?
    GrannyDee likes this.

Super Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

My only hope is that suitable replacements are provided if the line is to be discontinued. I've purchased around 10 different flavors trying to find a substitute for my favorite (Outlaw Apple) but have yet to find anything close. I'm lucky that OA is still in stock, I can't imagine what the #7 peeps are going through.

On a side note, I'm pretty sure I have a bottle of #7 laying around if anyone needs it. I tried it back when it was released, shelved it, and completely forgot about it. Can't even remember what it tasted like now.
    Analog free since 7/2/2011

PV Master Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

I got a couple bottles of #7 during the wheel sale, glad to see it was there and in my nic strength!
    EleanorR likes this.
    Until one has loved an animal, a part of one's soul remains unawakened.

I just ordered some more #7. I went to a vape meet yesterday and tried tons of new flavors. Found NOTHING like #7 or Java Junction, which is my second favorite.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12