Quick Inquiry

Thread: Quick Inquiry

Default Quick Inquiry

I made the switch to ecigs awhile back and my sister is now vaping too. We both purchased 78mm Volt batteries from Smokeless Image. We are both quite happy with our devices. But my sister doesn't really like the flavor's they sell. She's interested in maybe buying some from Vapor4life. The big question is, will they fit the Volt batteries? Or is there somewhere else she could look to find some that fit?

Ultra Member ECF Veteran katz-in-boots's Avatar

I don't really know the answer, I'm hoping a resident expert will be along to help you shortly. Looking at the website, the batteries appear to be compatible but they are regulated to stay at the same voltage from charge to recharge, whereas V4L batts are unregulated, coming off the charger at around 4.2V and dropping down until needing a recharge. I mention this only because when I tried V4L flavours on my (non-V4L) regulated batts, the flavour seemed muted but they worked okay.
    Your Truth may not be my Truth. That does not make either of us right or wrong, only different.
    Vaping Since December 10th 2010

Idiot Guru ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member
    Blog Entries

They'll fit Ravendove (guessing Ms.?) but as Ms. Katz said you won't get the full affect of the flavors with the V4L cartos on the gen 2 batteries.....
    "Everyone loves a revolution, all the liberty they bring, everyone loves a revolution, one man's chain is another man's key, you never know what you'll get when tyrants fall... A revolution just a circle after all."- ilyAIMY "Revolutions Per Minute"

Supplier Associate ECF Veteran BHam's Avatar

Thank you both for responding!