How to maximise discounts?
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By flamechica911

Thread: How to maximise discounts?

Default How to maximise discounts?

Today I placed an order. To start I sent 1 bottle of juice to the shopping cart. Entered the code, "SPIN" and received a 34% discount. Very happy. Then I change to order from 1 bottles to six bottles. Discount is now 26%, still now bad.

But when I processed the order the final discount is just 20%.

Is there an explanation for this? What do I do different? If I had received a high discount and then decided to place a large order and only received the minimum discount would I have any recourse?

Thanks in advance for your help.
    “In life, unlike chess, the game continues after checkmate”

Super Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

You have to get your cart ready to go, then go for the discount. Yep......

Sent from my PG86100 using Tapatalk 2

The discount is always changing, so as propagandax said, you need to have your cart completely ready to go, then spin the wheel & keep spinning until you find a satisfactory discount. It's kind of a pain in the rear that way. I can certainly understand your confusion. My first wheel sale, I was like ...?! when my discount changed from the time I had my cart full & clicked to place my order & entered all my credit card info & then reviewed everything before final submission. I was pretty irritated. It shouldn't change after you are done with your order & entering your card info, but it does.
    EleanorR likes this.

Supplier Associate ECF Veteran BHam's Avatar

Thank you guys for responding and the feedback. This is correct, the Wheel is always spinning at random intervals.