Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree7Likes

Thread: Have you read BHam's latest blog?

Supplier Associate ECF Veteran BHam's Avatar

Default Have you read BHam's latest blog?

Check out Vaping and Video Games!

Let me know what you all think!

Idiot Guru ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member
    Blog Entries

Excellent blog BHam sir. Would love to play you, but refuse to ever buy an Xbox. PC on the other hand....
    TxTunesLady likes this.
    "Everyone loves a revolution, all the liberty they bring, everyone loves a revolution, one man's chain is another man's key, you never know what you'll get when tyrants fall... A revolution just a circle after all."- ilyAIMY "Revolutions Per Minute"

Senior Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

I did let cha know, I did comment on it LOL

Morandir!?!?!?! Why not? I mean, trust me, it wasn't my first choice either but it has in fact grown on me....well my third Xbox has, seeing as the previous suffered the Red Ring.... What do game on? Oh and you both for the comments

Quote Originally Posted by Morandir835 View Post
    Excellent blog BHam sir. Would love to play you, but refuse to ever buy an Xbox. PC on the other hand....
    TxTunesLady likes this.

Idiot Guru ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member
    Blog Entries

Game on my computer BHam sir. Hand made dual loop watercooled system running an i5 750 at 4.4ghz, and two GTX 480's at 900mhz. Have a PS3 game on occaisonally, but the computer well....
    TxTunesLady likes this.
    "Everyone loves a revolution, all the liberty they bring, everyone loves a revolution, one man's chain is another man's key, you never know what you'll get when tyrants fall... A revolution just a circle after all."- ilyAIMY "Revolutions Per Minute"

Ah. You've taken the "Holy Grail" route to gaming. I used to computer game until high school where apparently PC gaming was looked down upon . I sadly went with the crowd and gave in to the 360 craze. I have been thinking of going back to PC gaming. I miss my Counter Strike nights . Oh, by the way, I your setup , the specs are sick!! I'm sure you have no problem running any game you want!

Idiot Guru ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member
    Blog Entries

Exactly why I haven't upgraded in the past year sir. Until there's a game my system can't handle, what's the point?
    TxTunesLady likes this.

Agree wholeheartedly! That's why console gaming is rough for me. Yet again after 5 years with a system...I will have to upgrade to the newest Xbox (720 or 1080, or whatever they have planned ). Or you might just have to PM some info on a good start to building my own machine. I haven't built one since I was 13 and that was with a friend so I'm a little rusty as to what makes a "good" or "great" system.
    TxTunesLady likes this.

Super Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

Nice blog. I quit 6 months ago as well and can totally relate to the running in and out, especially during multiplayer games which was a real pain in sss (hey guys need to take another break).

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2

Isn't it? I hated leaving a lobby just to get my fix in! OR saying "I can finish this one really fast.." and then come back finding my K/D ratio well below 1 LOL. Thanks for reading man!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast