Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree21Likes

Thread: Going to the Vapor4life lounge!

PV Master Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

Default Going to the Vapor4life lounge!

I will probably be stopping at the Vapor4life lounge tommorow, probably around 2 pm-ish, I will be in the area and so many times I wanted to go and never got to, so I will likely be there. Looking forward to it!!!

Steph

Ultra Member ECF Veteran katz-in-boots's Avatar

Enjoy Steph, you are so lucky being able to go there.
    Loveridden likes this.
    Your Truth may not be my Truth. That does not make either of us right or wrong, only different.
    Vaping Since December 10th 2010

Idiot Guru ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member
    Blog Entries

Have fun Ms. Loveridden.
    Loveridden likes this.
    "Everyone loves a revolution, all the liberty they bring, everyone loves a revolution, one man's chain is another man's key, you never know what you'll get when tyrants fall... A revolution just a circle after all."- ilyAIMY "Revolutions Per Minute"

Supplier Associate ECF Veteran BHam's Avatar

Steph, we can't wait to have you here!
    Loveridden likes this.

ECF Veteran

Getting out the door, got to make a few stops and will come by later, I'm excited!! Thanks Katz, Morry and Bham

Ultra Member ECF Veteran K9Luvr's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Loveridden View Post
    Getting out the door, got to make a few stops and will come by later, I'm excited!! Thanks Katz, Morry and Bham
    Awesome, I'm so jealous!!!!!
    Loveridden likes this.

PV Master ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

Fun!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Loveridden likes this.

Ultra Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

Lucky you!!!

How was it?
    Loveridden likes this.

ECF Veteran

Oh, I had a great time chatting with Scott, Joe, Audrey and Bham! I probably talked their ears off too at some points lol. Yesterday I finally got to try WOW Peppermint (Peacemaker Peppermint is my all-time fav and I had tried wowboy peppermint but not just plain peppermint) and it was really good so I got myself a bottle. Also a bottle of V4L's delicious Peach I tried a TON of flavors that I always wanted to try, some I didn't care for, some I was really pleasantly surprised by, Cinnablaze is actually really good, I normally can't tolerate juices that taste like Red Hots but this one I could and it was very delicious. Unfortunately, they were out of all mgs of that juice yesterday lol.

Also, everyone was super helpful and accommodating there. It was a comfortable, friendly place to hang out. I would definitely go again And get me some Cinnablaze too lol.

I was surprised how big the whole place was! I came in around the back first by accident, it's much bigger than I thought it was going to be lol!! Audrey said she would give me a tour, but we were talking and totally forgot about it lol. Ah well, another time!
    Lisa66 and AudreySchroder like this.

Supplier Associate ECF Veteran BHam's Avatar

Thanks so much for stopping by! I wish I could have talked more but you see how busy the Lounge can get ! Next time you're in town we'll definitely give you the grand tour and have you meet other V4L ECFers like WADER2K :P!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Loveridden View Post
    Oh, I had a great time chatting with Scott, Joe, Audrey and Bham! I probably talked their ears off too at some points lol. Yesterday I finally got to try WOW Peppermint (Peacemaker Peppermint is my all-time fav and I had tried wowboy peppermint but not just plain peppermint) and it was really good so I got myself a bottle. Also a bottle of V4L's delicious Peach I tried a TON of flavors that I always wanted to try, some I didn't care for, some I was really pleasantly surprised by, Cinnablaze is actually really good, I normally can't tolerate juices that taste like Red Hots but this one I could and it was very delicious. Unfortunately, they were out of all mgs of that juice yesterday lol.

Also, everyone was super helpful and accommodating there. It was a comfortable, friendly place to hang out. I would definitely go again And get me some Cinnablaze too lol.

I was surprised how big the whole place was! I came in around the back first by accident, it's much bigger than I thought it was going to be lol!! Audrey said she would give me a tour, but we were talking and totally forgot about it lol. Ah well, another time!
    Loveridden likes this.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast