Have you mentored anyone during their switch?
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree5Likes

Thread: Have you mentored anyone during their switch?

Supplier Associate ECF Veteran BHam's Avatar

Default Have you mentored anyone during their switch?

Read about how fun and rewarding it can be when you help someone make the switch to vaping. The joys of being a vaping mentor | V4L Official Blog

Super Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by BHam View Post
    Read about how fun and rewarding it can be when you help someone make the switch to vaping. The joys of being a vaping mentor | V4L Official Blog

Yes. My 40 yr old son & his wife. Their gear should be in the mail today.

That's awesome budynbuick! I hope they're excited to switch .

Super Member Verified Member
    Registered Reviewer/Blogger
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

I got my fiance on the tobacco sampler. She has gone through 2 boxes of cool kart Kamel so far. I use it in my dct and she liked the taste. She hasnt fully made the switch yet but shes still using it as her go to. Its so hard not pushing her, just setting back watching and waiting for her to want to talk about it or ask questions. But as long as its working I keep my mouth shut untill she brings it up.

That's all you can do my man. Just be there for her when she needs a mentor for her full switch .

Quote Originally Posted by Atari View Post
    I got my fiance on the tobacco sampler. She has gone through 2 boxes of cool kart Kamel so far. I use it in my dct and she liked the taste. She hasnt fully made the switch yet but shes still using it as her go to. Its so hard not pushing her, just setting back watching and waiting for her to want to talk about it or ask questions. But as long as its working I keep my mouth shut untill she brings it up.

Ultra Member ECF Veteran K9Luvr's Avatar

My most successful mentoring was with my 75 YO uncle. He was a 3 PAD smoker, came to visit last March for 1 day. I sat him down and we had a very long, detailed conversation and he decided to give it a try. He like it, so he ordered a kit when he got home. He made the switch right away and became analog free for the first time where he was sure it would stick. And he is coming up on his 1st year vaperversary this March! I'm so proud!!!!!!!!!
    HarmonyPB likes this.

Ultra Member ECF Veteran ThankU4Vaping's Avatar

In-person mentoring is a perk we seasoned vapers never had, and something we should do if given the opportunity. I love it when I can help someone get started on the vaping journey. Many times in person, and many times via countless emails. I wish I had saved all those emails - I'd have an e-book by now!

A couple of times I've had converts who have sheepishly confessed to me that they had consumed an analog or more, and then they profusely apologize to ME. I always laugh it off as I remind them they would have had even more analogs if they weren't vaping already.
    HarmonyPB likes this.

Ultra Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

Am currently mentoring 2 close friends, making sure they stay stocked up on gear (I'm DIYing now, so they have no issues with juice )

It's a great feeling to spread the joy.

That's awesome to hear Blue! Glad to see that old avatar around .

Ultra Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

Thanks Bham

Sent from my ASUS Transformer Pad TF700T using Tapatalk 2

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast