Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Like Tree19Likes

Thread: "New" Smilomizers

Ultra Member ECF Veteran Gravity's Avatar

Default "New" Smilomizers

Just got a new bunch of Smilomizers...

What's with the screen covering the polyfil inside? Makes it really difficult to see when the polyfil is saturated.

Full Member Verified Member

all it's used for is to help stop the liquid from building up inside the mouthpiece. I guess though that most people are saying it isn't really helping stop that. I ended up just removing them because I use a syringe to fill and I just couldn't with that screen in there plus you can't see when you need to top it off.

it's real easy to remove just find something small enough to stick inside and push down on one side until you can grab and remove it.

Forum Supplier ECF Veteran SMILIN's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Matt Dances View Post
    all it's used for is to help stop the liquid from building up inside the mouthpiece. I guess though that most people are saying it isn't really helping stop that. I ended up just removing them because I use a syringe to fill and I just couldn't with that screen in there plus you can't see when you need to top it off.

it's real easy to remove just find something small enough to stick inside and push down on one side until you can grab and remove it.

Thanks for the comments

Alwayslooking for ways to improve, will have holes to use syring in future. Have also made some additional modifications you will see soon. Please, keep your thoughts coming, I care.

Steve

Ultra Member ECF Veteran Gravity's Avatar

I don't use a syringe... I'm a good ole' fashioned straight-from-the-bottle guy.

Like I said previously, the screen makes it super difficult to see how saturated the polyfil is... I totally overfilled it the first time.
    mcol likes this.

Forum Supplier ECF Veteran SMILIN's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Gravity View Post
    I don't use a syringe... I'm a good ole' fashioned straight-from-the-bottle guy.

Like I said previously, the screen makes it super difficult to see how saturated the polyfil is... I totally overfilled it the first time.
    Graity

I here ya, what I do is fill till it stops sinking down. I like the way, the screen hold the plastic tube in place so no jusice getsinto tube, and have extended the stainless steel tip to halfway up the silicon tip. These area work in progress, and promiss, I will not stop till it is as close to pr=erfection as possible.

Same as with new WOW Line of batteries. They all have 10-13 second cutoffs now.

Look for many new world first products in very new future.

Smilin

Never used a smiley until yesterday, and I got the new ones with the screen. I've filled carts before, so
    I have that to go by. And yes I overfilled the smileos too.

Darth Vaper Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

I over filled them to start with, does take a little bit of practice, I do recommend putting a condom on the end when filling, seemed to help a lot for me when filling
    HarmonyPB and mcol like this.

Ultra Member ECF Veteran katz-in-boots's Avatar

I almost always overfill - it's another of my many talents.

I also received a couple of the smileos with the screens. I simply lifted them off with the syringe tip before filling as usual; they came off easily.

Loving the smileos - can't wait to see how they could be improved!!!
    HarmonyPB likes this.
    Your Truth may not be my Truth. That does not make either of us right or wrong, only different.
    Vaping Since December 10th 2010

Super Member ECF Veteran TheScootness's Avatar

I've had the other kind of smileo's and just now opened one with the screen in it and was wondering! I like it so far! Just fill and let the juice sink back down below the screen a few times. Eventually you'll see the juice sink down under the screen very slowly as opposed to before and you know you're done. Great improvement IMO.

I only know the ones with the screens, never tried the others. And now I'm getting used to
    filling them. Screwed one up yesterday though but that's cuz I was curious and tinkering........LOL

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast