Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree10Likes

Thread: Smilin Special Cigar Juice is here!

Supplier Associate ECF Veteran BHam's Avatar

Default Smilin Special Cigar Juice is here!

We're proud to announce a new addition to our WOW Vapor e-liquids! Our new Smilin' Special Cigar is available in Medium and Full flavors for any cigar lover's tastes. Check out what cigar aficionado, Pinker, had to say about this new flavor! http://www.vapor4life.com/blog/cigar...uture-is-here/

New Arrivals - Deals | Vapor4Life E-Cigarette
    Matt Dances and DaveShapiro72 like this.

Idiot Guru ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member
    Blog Entries

Very awesome BHam sir.
    BHam and DaveShapiro72 like this.
    "Everyone loves a revolution, all the liberty they bring, everyone loves a revolution, one man's chain is another man's key, you never know what you'll get when tyrants fall... A revolution just a circle after all."- ilyAIMY "Revolutions Per Minute"

Supplier Associate

The Smilin Special Cigar Juice has a very strong tobacco flavor to it, unlike any other e-liquid I've tried. I would try the medium first if you are trying for the first time
    BHam likes this.

Supplier Associate

These cigar flavors are dead on IMO, I think I tried full flavor and accidentally inhaled. Gave me a nice hit chest hit
    HarmonyPB likes this.

Idiot Guru ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member
    Blog Entries

Agree completely Gabe and Brisk sirs. Full flavor is to be treated with the respect....
    "Everyone loves a revolution, all the liberty they bring, everyone loves a revolution, one man's chain is another man's key, you never know what you'll get when tyrants fall... A revolution just a circle after all."- ilyAIMY "Revolutions Per Minute"

Super Member ECF Veteran TheScootness's Avatar

Wow! Just got my bottle of the full flavored 24mg and it's exactly as advertised. Tastes just like a cigar and has a beautiful tobacco flavor. I was never a very frequent cigar smoker, so I can't give a detailed description or comparison here but this is exactly what I remember them tasting like.

Be very careful with the inhale. I vape 24mg like a madman and always inhale deeply. I can barely take any of this in at all. Very full bodied and peppery. I like it!
    HarmonyPB and BHam like this.

Doesn't it blow your mind that it has the same experience as an analog cigar?

Quote Originally Posted by TheScootness View Post
    Wow! Just got my bottle of the full flavored 24mg and it's exactly as advertised. Tastes just like a cigar and has a beautiful tobacco flavor. I was never a very frequent cigar smoker, so I can't give a detailed description or comparison here but this is exactly what I remember them tasting like.

Be very careful with the inhale. I vape 24mg like a madman and always inhale deeply. I can barely take any of this in at all. Very full bodied and peppery. I like it!

Idiot Guru ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member
    Blog Entries

Blows mine BHam sir. Everyone I've let try it have all said the same thing, but it's definitely a love or hate juice. Still waiting to hear back from a few people on what they think of it, including one very important judge.

This is what Morandir wrote about the Cigar juice on the V4L Blog: New Smilin Special cigar e-liquid flavors | V4L Official Blog

Quote Originally Posted by Morandir835 View Post
    Blows mine BHam sir. Everyone I've let try it have all said the same thing, but it's definitely a love or hate juice. Still waiting to hear back from a few people on what they think of it, including one very important judge.
    Sounds interesting. That said I don't think vaping cigar juice will ever take the place of the real cigar experience. How even the burn,the firmness,looseness or just right draw. The ever evolving complexity of some of the great cigars out there. The comradery of the herf.

I am glad I gave up the analog cigs as cigs really don't taste good at all. The cigars thou, I will be keeping on keeping on.
    HarmonyPB likes this.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast