anyone else having problems

Thread: anyone else having problems

Senior Member ECF Veteran

Default anyone else having problems

I've been trying all day to place an order and can't log in, what's up with that? Anyone else having problems logging in?
    I even tryed using the forgot password button but never received an email with that infor either. I really don't want to set up a new account and lose all the points I already have, but I don't want to miss the sale either.

Super Member ECF Veteran scott58's Avatar
    Using KR 808D-1 (Zeus & Smileomizer)

Supplier Associate ECF Veteran BHam's Avatar

Sorry for the late reply. Did clearing your browsing data work for ya? Let me know if you're still having problems getting on. We've been updating our site recently so sometimes you'll have to refresh that data.

@ scott, thanks for link that! Your help is really appreciated .

Quote Originally Posted by QSSV View Post
    I've been trying all day to place an order and can't log in, what's up with that? Anyone else having problems logging in?
    I even tryed using the forgot password button but never received an email with that infor either. I really don't want to set up a new account and lose all the points I already have, but I don't want to miss the sale either.

Senior Member ECF Veteran

Well it's Tuesday and I still can't log in. I cleared the browser and reloaded but still nothing. Never did get an email when I pressed the forgot password button. I had to use another email account and create a new account because when I tryed to create an account with my usual email, I got a message that informed me I already had an account, go figure. Now all my points are gone or messed up.
    Very frustrating.

Supplier Associate ECF Veteran BHam's Avatar

QSSV sorry for the late reply. I'm sorry you're still having trouble getting into your account. Can you email me at [email protected] with your email address for your account? I'll talk to customer service to have them reset your password.

Can you also tell me what browser you're using?

Quote Originally Posted by QSSV View Post
    Well it's Tuesday and I still can't log in. I cleared the browser and reloaded but still nothing. Never did get an email when I pressed the forgot password button. I had to use another email account and create a new account because when I tryed to create an account with my usual email, I got a message that informed me I already had an account, go figure. Now all my points are gone or messed up.
    Very frustrating.

Super Member ECF Veteran Jingles's Avatar

I couldn't even get the V4L site to come up for me last night until I followed the link in post #2 which I guess cleaned my cookies. I was then able to log on and place my order!