V4L faces
Page 1 of 118 123451151101 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 1177
Like Tree175Likes

Thread: V4L faces

  1. #1
    Super Member ECF Veteran
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    lima,Ohio
    Posts
    635

    Default V4L faces

    I thought it would be cool to see the people that get on here all the time since most people don't have their picture as their avatar. Since my avatar is a picture of me I'm posting a picture of my dog Storm!

  2. #2
    Super Member ECF Veteran
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Chicago, IL
    Posts
    452

    Default

    I kept saying I wouldn't do this, but heck, why not. It's true, I'm not actually Ming-Ming, the adorable duckling from Wonder Pets.


  3. #3
    Senior Member ECF Veteran
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Colorado
    Posts
    272

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by maaron View Post
    I thought it would be cool to see the people that get on here all the time since most people don't have their picture as their avatar. Since my avatar is a picture of me I'm posting a picture of my dog Storm!
    Your pup is absolutely adorable! I have a 9 yr old Siberian named Chevy. Your pup reminds me a lot of her when she was little.

    Oh, and by the way... that is a picture of me there in my Avatar LOL.

  4. #4
    Supplier Associate ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member
    rocks82's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Columbus
    Posts
    1,080

    Default

    against my better judgement...


    My alter ego is much more badass, but I can't divulge it to the public for fear of tipping off my enemies.

    and this guy is where "rocks82" comes from. This is Rocky Balboa.. the fiercest cotton ball alive
    Last edited by rocks82; 11-18-2009 at 06:07 PM.


    Wife of Halopunker

  5. #5
    Super Member ECF Veteran
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Lima,OH
    Posts
    321

    Talking

    Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyVapor View Post
    I kept saying I wouldn't do this, but heck, why not. It's true, I'm not actually Ming-Ming, the adorable duckling from Wonder Pets.

    I suspected as much! Lol wait!..... The phone, the phone is ringing

  6. #6
    Super Member ECF Veteran
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Lima,OH
    Posts
    321

    Default

    Rocks82, your avatar pic is hilarious!
    ***Shannon*** likes this.

  7. #7
    Super Member ECF Veteran
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Chicago, IL
    Posts
    452

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by rocks82 View Post
    against my better judgement...




    My alter ego is much more badass, but I can't divulge it to the public for fear of tipping off my enemies.
    Woah! I kinda like that Ninja look in the previous picture, rocks82.

  8. #8
    Super Member ECF Veteran
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    394

    Default me

    Well Im in my Avatar.

  9. #9
    Supplier Associate ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member
    rocks82's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Columbus
    Posts
    1,080

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by impostor71 View Post
    Woah! I kinda like that Ninja look in the previous picture, rocks82.

    that was me freezing my bostonian butt off at work! Posted wrong link.


    Wife of Halopunker

  10. #10
    Super Member ECF Veteran
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Chicago, IL
    Posts
    452

    Default

    This is me.


Page 1 of 118 123451151101 ... LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks