My 3 year vaperversary
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree3Likes

Thread: My 3 year vaperversary

Ultra Member ECF Veteran katz-in-boots's Avatar

Default My 3 year vaperversary

Hi guys, itís been a while, and itíll probably be another while before I post again.
    Just wanted to celebrate my 3 year Vaperversary with you. I cannot believe the ups & downs vaping has taken me on!

Iíve wasted a lot of money chasing the next-big-thing, experimenting with different devices & juices. Overall I still wouldíve saved a lot of money over the cost of a pack of nasties.

I have found my vaping nirvana; the Zeus (both auto & dual mode) and smileomizers + my two regular juices Wowboy Peppermint & New Menthol.

I raise a celebratory glass to those of you whoíve joined me on this journey and to those whoíve just begun their own. Thanks to you all and I wish you all the best in your search for whatever your nirvana is.
    BHam and plantlvr like this.
    Your Truth may not be my Truth. That does not make either of us right or wrong, only different.
    Vaping Since December 10th 2010

Super Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

Congrats again!! Happy holidays!!!

Ultra Member ECF Veteran K9Luvr's Avatar

Congrats Katz! Thats an awesome achievement. I know the long journey you have been on, and it's wonderful to see that you have found your vaping Nirvana. (What cha' gonna do with all of them pretty stick batteries you have accumulated? I'm thinking Christmas tree ornaments!!!!!!
    Roccov likes this.

Supplier Associate ECF Veteran BHam's Avatar

Congrats Ms. Katz! 3 years is huge! We thank you for vaping with us for so long!

Ultra Member ECF Veteran katz-in-boots's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by K9Luvr View Post
    Congrats Katz! Thats an awesome achievement. I know the long journey you have been on, and it's wonderful to see that you have found your vaping Nirvana. (What cha' gonna do with all of them pretty stick batteries you have accumulated? I'm thinking Christmas tree ornaments!!!!!!
    Christmas tree ornaments! If only I could get those pretty diamond tips lighting up, that'd be perfect. Like little candles. Mind you, the recharging set up would have to be enormous...

They are currently in a box. I have two large shoeboxes containing all the batteries, cartomizers, tanks & tank cartos, the 510 devices & cartos, all my pretty ming vase drip tips, chargers etc, etc, etc.
    I disposed of all the juices I was never going to use but couldn't bring myself to throw the batteries etc just yet. Chances of passing them off to someone here are pretty slim, but you never know.
    Your Truth may not be my Truth. That does not make either of us right or wrong, only different.
    Vaping Since December 10th 2010

Idiot Guru ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member
    Blog Entries

Congrats not only on 3 years but on finding your vaping nirvana Ms. Katz. Always a pleasure to see you stop in.
    "Everyone loves a revolution, all the liberty they bring, everyone loves a revolution, one man's chain is another man's key, you never know what you'll get when tyrants fall... A revolution just a circle after all."- ilyAIMY "Revolutions Per Minute"

Ultra Member ECF Veteran K9Luvr's Avatar

Yea, if you could get the LEDs to work that would look awesome. The charging setup would be worth seeing!!!!!!! Maybe you could send your box of stuff to Morandir and he could raffle stuff off. Course, that might cost a pretty penny to mail, tho

Super Member ECF Veteran scott58's Avatar

Congrats to you. No cigarettes is a wonderful thing.
    Using KR 808D-1 (Zeus & Smileomizer)

Idiot Guru ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member
    Blog Entries

I'd be willing to split the shipping cost MMs. Katz if you want to the route Ms. K9Luvr suggested.
    "Everyone loves a revolution, all the liberty they bring, everyone loves a revolution, one man's chain is another man's key, you never know what you'll get when tyrants fall... A revolution just a circle after all."- ilyAIMY "Revolutions Per Minute"

Senior Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Blog Entries

Congratulations on your nirvana, miss Katz!!
    Rules for a happy life:1)A HAPPY person sees the world beyond just his own needs. 2)Never follow the advice of someone whose life is more screwed up than your own. 3)Aways listen to old people b/c they didn't get old by being stupid. (well, most of them, see Rule 2)

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast