Tank leaking??

Thread: Tank leaking??

Ultra Member ECF Veteran Amraann's Avatar

Default Tank leaking??

I have never had this problem before.
    (I thought I had posted this but I cannot find my post, so forgive me)

The tank was about half filled and had been working just fine.
    The other night I took it off my titan and put it on my zues. When I took it off the zues there was a puddle of liquid. Since then it has been leaky.
    What can I do to fix this?

Idiot Guru ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member
    Blog Entries

How old is the carto Ms. Amraann and what juice are you using in it?
    "Everyone loves a revolution, all the liberty they bring, everyone loves a revolution, one man's chain is another man's key, you never know what you'll get when tyrants fall... A revolution just a circle after all."- ilyAIMY "Revolutions Per Minute"

HI sir! Thank you for the reply!

The carto is maybe a month or so old? But I revolve my tanks so it is sometimes not vaped on at all for a day or two. The juice is sour skittles (which is all this tank and cart have ever had in them)

Idiot Guru ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member
    Blog Entries

Got two theories Ms. Amraann-

1. It got over saturated with juice from sitting for a day or two unused which caused a siphon effect

2. There was an issue with the carto

The second theory only leads to more questions-

Is this a dual coil or single? How long of carto life do you usually get out of this particular flavor? What voltage are you running it at? What is the blend on the juice you're using (pg/vg)?
    "Everyone loves a revolution, all the liberty they bring, everyone loves a revolution, one man's chain is another man's key, you never know what you'll get when tyrants fall... A revolution just a circle after all."- ilyAIMY "Revolutions Per Minute"

If it caused a siphon effect what could I do? take it apart and put it back together?

To answer #2 I use the carto's that come with the tank Dual coil.
    This is the first time I have filled a tank with the sour skittles. I have topped it off a few times since filling. About the voltage ... When I had noticed that it had leaked it was after I have it on my small zues for the evening. So I guess that would be 5 volts?
    I then wiped the leaking and put it back on my vapor titan which was at full charge. 4.2 volts?

The sour skittles is 60/40 pg/vg 32mg nic.

Thanks for your help!!!

Idiot Guru ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member
    Blog Entries

If it's a siphoning affect Ms. Amraann then the best thing to do is empty the tank vape on the carto for a bit to dry it out a bit, then refill the tank with liquid. If it still leaks after that then the carto is bad.

Thank you!!! It worked!!!

Idiot Guru ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member
    Blog Entries

No problem Ms. Amraann.