Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Like Tree13Likes

Thread: Update: 510-threaded VAPOR ZEUS COMING SOON!!!

Ultra Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

I guess it's only another 30 days for the rest of us. Why does the Guru have to wait to talk about this but others do not? Just sayin!
    They call me "The THUG" (Throat Hit Urban Guerrilla) Join the movement now!

Full Member Verified Member SMP1121's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by smgrundy View Post
    I have used a tank with the vapor zeus, but I'd rather use the smile-o-mizers to be honest. I hate to mess with an adapter for all of that. I have advanced PV's that I use tanks with. Part of the beauty of the Vapor Zeus is that it's "grab-n-go". I would just love to know _why_ they are so expensive. What's in them for example, aside from more filler than a traditional carto that makes them so expensive. Perhaps if I understood the why I wouldn't mind the cost as much...
    I agree...I have two automatic zeus batteries...I don't have any other PV's...so I use the protanks at home but I do use the smilomizers when I am out and about. But because I only vape 100% vg juice, they don't last long...and they are too expensive and a pain to clean frequently.

Idiot Guru ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member
    Blog Entries

Not exactly sure Rocco sir....
    "Everyone loves a revolution, all the liberty they bring, everyone loves a revolution, one man's chain is another man's key, you never know what you'll get when tyrants fall... A revolution just a circle after all."- ilyAIMY "Revolutions Per Minute"

ECF Veteran

Well I guess anyone can tell you if it works but not just anyone can tell you how it works. LOL
    K9Luvr likes this.

Full Member Verified Member SMP1121's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by smgrundy View Post
    I have used a tank with the vapor zeus, but I'd rather use the smile-o-mizers to be honest. I hate to mess with an adapter for all of that. I have advanced PV's that I use tanks with. Part of the beauty of the Vapor Zeus is that it's "grab-n-go". I would just love to know _why_ they are so expensive. What's in them for example, aside from more filler than a traditional carto that makes them so expensive. Perhaps if I understood the why I wouldn't mind the cost as much...
    I'm going to guess it has something to do with the tip. Yes, there is more filer, but there is also the metal stem and the removable mouthpiece. Traditional carto don't have that extra feature which does make it nice and comfortable for hands free vaping...

And, I'm waiting also for our "official" reviewer's comments as well....but waiting does suck...

Idiot Guru ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member
    Blog Entries

Sitting on info sucks just as much SMP (sir correct?)....

Without going into any detail on what the biggest difference between the 808 and 510 versions of the DAV and Zeus, will say it's not just the connection. Much like when V4L released the vapor titan line, they got the chipset/pcb updated before the king diamond line. There have been some hardware improvements in the 510 versions that will be revealed as soon as a release date is set in stone. Will post all the info here, on V4L's blog, V4L's forum, and go into on my own site and youtube channel. All the info on what's been given to me to test thus far has been shared with the entire team at V4L, and a lot of the writings have started (and two of the videos are done), it's one of those situations where I don't want to spoil the surprise of the cooks who have been working so hard behind the scenes....

And of course there's one other reason I keep my mouth shut, something Smilin sir and I talked about over 2 years ago the first time I got to meet him in person there in Chicago. While I'm very much honored to get to test all their products early in order to not only give thorough reviews but diagnose or notice any potential issues early, also not a fan of holding it over anyone's head that I am privileged enough to get to test them early. It's just my nature....
    "Everyone loves a revolution, all the liberty they bring, everyone loves a revolution, one man's chain is another man's key, you never know what you'll get when tyrants fall... A revolution just a circle after all."- ilyAIMY "Revolutions Per Minute"

Ultra Member ECF Veteran katz-in-boots's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Morandir835 View Post
    Without going into any detail on what the biggest difference between the 808 and 510 versions of the DAV and Zeus, will say it's not just the connection..
    one reason I no longer frequent forums is to not get tempted into trying every new do-dad that comes along. I'm so happy with my Zeuses & Smileos that I don't want anything else (except in colour, maybe).

THe 510 threaded version would have to be a vast improvement in order to tempt me...
    AudreySchroder likes this.
    Your Truth may not be my Truth. That does not make either of us right or wrong, only different.
    Vaping Since December 10th 2010

Super Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

Me too Katz. Me too And we been a long time here ;/
    KY_Rob likes this.

Ever since I bought my Vapor Zeus Its all I've used. I agree the smileomizers are quite expensive for a carto. But I think of all the money I've saved since not buying all these new tanks and gadgets for vaping and it doesn't hurt as much. I would get something and use it for awhile and get sick of it. The quality control on tank heads and other companies cartos leave you getting a bad one for every 2 good ones I have around 20 smileys here and every one of them worked like the last. Perfect.

ECF Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by BHam View Post
    Hey V4Lers! Check your email in 15 minutes for a special announcement….

Some good news is just around the corner...

I cannot believe this thing is not shipping yet! After the fiasco last year when it took months to ship the 808 Zeus you repeat that scenario? I was only joking when I said it would take 90 days to ship after announcement. I'm glad I did not bet on that not being done again. I have been a avid supporter of this company (well actually their forum members) that helped me make the switch and have PIF'd many of my purchases and have given all products that I have won in contest to help those that needed to make the switch. I will no longer do that. It is obvious that the company has moved away from what made them successful in the past. There is some good news to this post. Because of the lack of activity on this sub-forum not many will ever read this. Maybe those that matter will but I'm not going to hold my breath. Enjoy the day!
    KY_Rob likes this.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast