Update: 510-threaded VAPOR ZEUS COMING SOON!!! - Page 4
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
Like Tree13Likes

Thread: Update: 510-threaded VAPOR ZEUS COMING SOON!!!

Supplier Associate ECF Veteran AudreySchroder's Avatar

Rocco, I wish I could give you a date when we will release it, but I just don't know when that will be. I know this is frustrating and if there's anything I can do other than actually releasing it, please let me know.

Ultra Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by AudreySchroder View Post
    Rocco, I wish I could give you a date when we will release it, but I just don't know when that will be. I know this is frustrating and if there's anything I can do other than actually releasing it, please let me know.
    Ms Audrey, Thanks for your reply. It is not frustrating for me at all but I'm sure it is for you. I think the Zeus is a good product for those that need to make the switch. The simplicity of use and design is easy for those just starting or those that do not want to fiddle much. I have given dozens of sticks to those curious about e-cigs and have given the DAV or Zeus to those that have shown a real desire to make a permanent lifestyle change. Some I have bought, some I have won and more importantly some have been PIF'd to me by the ever shrinking forum family members. Good luck on the move to 510 when it eventually happens.
    I'd rather be happy than right any day! Live the dream!

Supplier Associate ECF Veteran AudreySchroder's Avatar

Thanks Rocco. I'll be sure to let you guys here know first when we launch the 510 Vapor Zeus. This forum is where Steve started Vapor4Life and the family members here were instrumental in getting this company where it was today. It's only fitting that you all know about it first!!

Hope you all have a fabulous Tuesday.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234