How do I get vapor4life to stop spamming my e-mail?
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree5Likes

Thread: How do I get vapor4life to stop spamming my e-mail?

Super Member ECF Veteran

Default How do I get vapor4life to stop spamming my e-mail?

I'm serious.

I do not mean to be rude, but I would like to stop getting 15+ e-mails/week from vapor4life. I have blocked the sender, made multiple rules to auto delete them, etc. but the owners of V4L have hired some outside organization that uses new automated addresses and hidden text in order to constantly hammer my e-mail accounts.

I have asked to be removed from these lists, but I have had no success.

Any ideas?
    spacekitty likes this.

Supplier Associate ECF Veteran BHam's Avatar

Thanks for reaching out to us anim8r. At the bottom of the sale email, there is a link called "Unsubscribe". Click this link and you'll be off our mailing list. If you've clicked this before, can you email me at [email protected] with the email address you signed up with and I will work with the sales manager to remove your email.

Quote Originally Posted by anim8r View Post
    I'm serious.

I do not mean to be rude, but I would like to stop getting 15+ e-mails/week from vapor4life. I have blocked the sender, made multiple rules to auto delete them, etc. but the owners of V4L have hired some outside organization that uses new automated addresses and hidden text in order to constantly hammer my e-mail accounts.

I have asked to be removed from these lists, but I have had no success.

Any ideas?

Ultra Member ECF Veteran K9Luvr's Avatar

Anim8r, are you sure you're computer isn't infected? I have been on their V4L mailing list for years, and while they do have sales quite frequently, I have never gotten multiple emails on a daily basis. And the ones I do get are each for different sales. Is that what you are referring to?

Krazee Kat Laydee/Guru X2 Team ECF (folding@home)
    Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

Yep... they seem to come in pairs, and I have even started getting them on an email addy that I never registered with on their site, so they must have gotten it from Facebook!!!

Super Member ECF Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by BHam View Post
    Thanks for reaching out to us anim8r. At the bottom of the sale email, there is a link called "Unsubscribe". Click this link and you'll be off our mailing list. If you've clicked this before, can you email me at [email protected] with the email address you signed up with and I will work with the sales manager to remove your email.
    Thanks for the reply BHam,
    I sent an e-mail to you since I have clicked the unsubscribe button in the past without any success.
    -Brad

Supplier Associate ECF Veteran BHam's Avatar

I got your email last night and cI forwarded over to our Sales Manager who controls the email list. I've asked him to remove you and told him about the importance.

Quote Originally Posted by anim8r View Post
    Thanks for the reply BHam,
    I sent an e-mail to you since I have clicked the unsubscribe button in the past without any success.
    -Brad

Ultra Member ECF Veteran ThankU4Vaping's Avatar

I was receiving up to six a day before I opened a CS ticket. Now I just receive two daily, but they are exactly the same. I used to receive "family" emails but I haven't seen one of them in ages.

Ultra Member ECF Veteran K9Luvr's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by ThankU4Vaping View Post
    I was receiving up to six a day before I opened a CS ticket. Now I just receive two daily, but they are exactly the same. I used to receive "family" emails but I haven't seen one of them in ages.
    Yea, I miss the 'family' emails

Ultra Member ECF Veteran ThankU4Vaping's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by K9Luvr View Post
    Yea, I miss the 'family' emails
    Ah, the salad days!
    K9Luvr likes this.

Super Member ECF Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by BHam View Post
    I got your email last night and cI forwarded over to our Sales Manager who controls the email list. I've asked him to remove you and told him about the importance.
    The e-mails have stopped BHam. Thanks again for taking care of this for me.
    BHam likes this.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast