Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast
Like Tree39Likes

Thread: V4L Family Chat 2

Ultra Member ECF Veteran Amraann's Avatar

Morning

My cats are acting all spazzy this morning, chasing each other all over the house! Knocking things over.

Idiot Guru ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member
    Blog Entries

Only wish I could BHam sir.... This one has been really long. We have a lot of new managers and a few other projects taking place. Have to work Friday morning for a bit... Luckily Monday we have our meeting with the regional.
    "Everyone loves a revolution, all the liberty they bring, everyone loves a revolution, one man's chain is another man's key, you never know what you'll get when tyrants fall... A revolution just a circle after all."- ilyAIMY "Revolutions Per Minute"

Super Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

Oh wow, a new thread! Hope all are well, not hitting the forum very much but Hellooooooo to all here
    K9Luvr likes this.

Ultra Member ECF Veteran ThankU4Vaping's Avatar

<Peeking in on the new thread.>

Hello veefourellers!
    K9Luvr likes this.

Idiot Guru ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member
    Blog Entries

Evening everyone. Was a crazy long day... So badly need a nap...
    "Everyone loves a revolution, all the liberty they bring, everyone loves a revolution, one man's chain is another man's key, you never know what you'll get when tyrants fall... A revolution just a circle after all."- ilyAIMY "Revolutions Per Minute"

Supplier Associate ECF Veteran BHam's Avatar

TGIF, right V4Lers?! What do you have planned for the weekend? We're supposed to get 6-9in of snow….sooo my weekend plans are pretty much shot.

Morandir, get that nap in. And hello everyone peeking in!
    Amraann likes this.

Idiot Guru ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member
    Blog Entries

Evening everyone. Wife and I had a really long week so today we just spent it with each other. First time we've gotten to in the last two weeks... Truly needed it.
    Amraann likes this.

Super Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

Glad you had a day together! I went to a gathering today, I guess you could call a vape meet and openning.

Idiot Guru ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member
    Blog Entries

Know where you were then Ms. Dedi...

I've been dealing with a 50 year old going on 2 all day. Figured would give my wife the day off from dealing with her mom.... She's not liking the no pity party policy.

Idiot Guru ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member
    Blog Entries

Trying to go to work.... Waiting for my wife to get home from a hair appointment (she has an interview tomorrow) and can't leave MIL home alone with her mood today.... Someone shoot me now.

Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast