Page 5 of 12 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast
Like Tree39Likes

Thread: V4L Family Chat 2

Idiot Guru ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member
    Blog Entries

Happy valentine's day to you Ms. MK.

Morning everyone.
    "Everyone loves a revolution, all the liberty they bring, everyone loves a revolution, one man's chain is another man's key, you never know what you'll get when tyrants fall... A revolution just a circle after all."- ilyAIMY "Revolutions Per Minute"

Ultra Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member
    Blog Entries

Hiya V4L! It's been a while since I've been around...I must say, it's good to be back.

Being functionally "off the grid" for months on end is no fun. Never realized just how "connected" things and people are today.

I wish I had time to post a full review of the Vapor Zeus (that I received late last summer), but alas I don't. They really do perform well, and never let me down. One of them had a new home in Russia, with a fellow who was absolutely amazed and befuddled at how well they work. He literally begged me to let him trade for it. So as a gesture of good will, I left a Zeus, 3 bottles of WOWboy, and 2 smileo's in his charge.
    AudreySchroder and Roccov like this.

Ultra Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member
    Blog Entries

Also, what's happened to the V4L forums over on the company site? They're not available for Tapatalk any longer?

Idiot Guru ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member
    Blog Entries

Welcome back KY_Rob sir.

Sadly no it isn't currently. The platform had to be relaunched due to a background spam issue. Like button is still missing there as well currently, both items are being worked on but no ETA on when it will be done.
    "Everyone loves a revolution, all the liberty they bring, everyone loves a revolution, one man's chain is another man's key, you never know what you'll get when tyrants fall... A revolution just a circle after all."- ilyAIMY "Revolutions Per Minute"

Idiot Guru ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member
    Blog Entries

Morning everyone. Nice and icy outside today...

Full Member Verified Member

I'm fairly new here so I thought I would say hello.
    Been using a Zeus for about a month now. Loving that the 1300 battery with a large smileomizer last all day.

Idiot Guru ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member
    Blog Entries

Welcome to the forum Rumrunner (sir or Ms.)?

Idiot Guru ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member
    Blog Entries

Evening everyone. First full day without MIL..... House feels more like a home less like an asylum.

Super Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by Morandir835 View Post
    Evening everyone. First full day without MIL..... House feels more like a home less like an asylum.
    now, now...............
    AudreySchroder likes this.

Supplier Associate ECF Veteran AudreySchroder's Avatar

Welcome to the V4L family Rumrunner!

Page 5 of 12 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast