V4L Family Chat 2 - Page 6
Page 6 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 ... LastLast
Like Tree39Likes

Thread: V4L Family Chat 2

Idiot Guru ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member
    Blog Entries

Evening all.

You have no idea Ms. Dedi. When a soon to be 32 year old has to treat a soon to be 51 year old (we actually share the same bday) like she's 3, there's a problem....
    "Everyone loves a revolution, all the liberty they bring, everyone loves a revolution, one man's chain is another man's key, you never know what you'll get when tyrants fall... A revolution just a circle after all."- ilyAIMY "Revolutions Per Minute"

Super Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

Well glad you are having some peace and calm, hopefully!

Ultra Member ECF Veteran Amraann's Avatar

Hi Everyone!!! I have missed you all!

Morandir Sir I am very happy that you have your house back

My forum has been down for a week now. I could scream! The server co is just incompetent.

Idiot Guru ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member
    Blog Entries

Have missed you too Ms. Amraann.

Was a lovely 13 hours today.... Tomorrow morning Mario has a vet appointment (yearly check up), but hopefully will be getting a visit from a very good friend as well.
    "Everyone loves a revolution, all the liberty they bring, everyone loves a revolution, one man's chain is another man's key, you never know what you'll get when tyrants fall... A revolution just a circle after all."- ilyAIMY "Revolutions Per Minute"

Idiot Guru ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member
    Blog Entries

Had a great time hanging out with Rocco sir today. Mario's vet visit went well, though he has to lose weight.... MIL was sneaking him more food than we realized......

Ultra Member ECF Veteran K9Luvr's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Morandir835 View Post
    Had a great time hanging out with Rocco sir today. Mario's vet visit went well, though he has to lose weight.... MIL was sneaking him more food than we realized......
    Since my dog Roxanne has been on a diet 4ever it seems, I thought I'd share some helpful info. Try mixing less food with equal parts steamed green beans, or with a big dollop of pumpkin - not pie filling! Dogs love it, keeps them feeling full, helps them lose weight without feeling deprived. Works for my 3 dogs! I have to use a measuring cup, 3/8 cup 3 x a day. Then I just pile on the green beans, or mix in the pumpkin. Works great.

Idiot Guru ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member
    Blog Entries

Will try that Ms. K9Luvr. His normal diet is about 400 calories a day, high protein gluten free food. She was sneaking him soups, crackers, cheese, who knows what else while she ate upstairs and we weren't home.... Not to mention found out Friday night she stole from us as well......

Idiot Guru ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member
    Blog Entries

Evening everyone.... Was a lovely 16 1/2 hours of fun today....

Idiot Guru ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member
    Blog Entries

Where is everybody?

Supplier Associate ECF Veteran AudreySchroder's Avatar

Helllloo Morandir!

Page 6 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 ... LastLast